VILLA PLAYERS IN/OUT ENGLAND 2

liamboden19

MILNER OR YOUNG FOR ENGLAND LEFT WING?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. MILNER OR YOUNG FOR ENGLAND LEFT WING?

• MILNER!!
    • CAN'T DECIDE!!
    • YOUNG!!
    • NEITHER!! (POST WHO YOU THINK SHOULD BE PLEASE)

I am so pleased that GABBY has made it into the ENGLAND SQUAD after last time he was called up, unexpected circumstances held him back. I think GABBY and MILNER can show exactly what our young, upcoming greats are made of! :D I am disappointed that YOUNG has been dropped but I suppose MILNER and YOUNG are both fighting for the same position so he only wanted 1 of them for these games, but I am sure he will get his chance again! HESKEY still has not managed to get a goal and even the commentators pray for him when he gets near the goal! LOL! But I think it has been a long time coming and hopefully he gets 1!! :lol:

I really hope our VILLA/ENGLAND players can perform well and help themselves towards securing a place for the WORLD CUP 2010!!

Please let me know what you think on this subject!!

VTID!! CUMMON ENGLAND!!

Because my other thread was locked. But i cant find out why! lol

so because your other thread, which was the exact same as this one was locked, you started a carbon copy of it

youre not the brightest are you squire

actually i don't think his spelling is that bad but his USE of CAPITAL LETTERS is ATROCIOUS and EXTREMELY ANNOYING.

Try not capitalizing the thread titles and maybe putting more thought into your post to make sure its not covered elsewhere in the forum, or possibly, OTHER FOOTBALL.

Ok from now on i will concentrate more on my grammer, use of punctuation and CAPITAL LETTERS than the post I am writing as I now realise that people don't read the thread for the villa talk they read it to correct your grammer, punctuation and CAPITAL LETTERS.

Now will you all stop f**king crying about it!

I never realised villa fans where such moaners.

VTID!

Watching the lads at training camp, Sky sports, as much to see if the Sky journo could achieve new highs in sounding like a complete tit, as to see how Gabbs and Milner were getting on, just shows how much work Gabby has put in over the summer on his weight training, looks a lot bigger and honed than players a good bit older than him, good ambassador for Villa in showing the kind of fitness and training as well as awareness of the subject that goes on around Aston Villa FC, that players feel that improvement is always on the agenda IMO.

Back to thread, yes i think Ash will get the chance, not necessarily in the position he plays at Villa, thing to remember, we have Englands other left side just waiting to take a bow when he's right, Milner is shaping up to be a fine England player IMO, Capello should be aware of the engine Milners got on him, if not, why not, of course Gabriel Agbonlahor, may be misguided, deluded, seeing something that may not be there, whatever, i just can't help but think that sometime soon Gabby will turn that notch a tad further and unlock the potential and ability he really has IMO.

Watching the lads at training camp, Sky sports, as much to see if the Sky journo could achieve new highs in sounding like a complete tit, as to see how Gabbs and Milner were getting on, just shows how much work Gabby has put in over the summer on his weight training, looks a lot bigger and honed than players a good bit older than him, good ambassador for Villa in showing the kind of fitness and training as well as awareness of the subject that goes on around Aston Villa FC, that players feel that improvement is always on the agenda IMO.

Back to thread, yes i think Ash will get the chance, not necessarily in the position he plays at Villa, thing to remember, we have Englands other left side just waiting to take a bow when he's right, Milner is shaping up to be a fine England player IMO, Capello should be aware of the engine Milners got on him, if not, why not, of course Gabriel Agbonlahor, may be misguided, deluded, seeing something that may not be there, whatever, i just can't help but think that sometime soon Gabby will turn that notch a tad further and unlock the potential and ability he really has IMO.

I forgot about Downing but your right, he will definatley be competing for his place in the squad when he returns to match fit. I also agree with your comment about Milner, he has an incredible work reate, and does'nt stop from start to finish. Gabby has wisely bluked up and I think if he had'nt he would'nt of had as much of an impact as he has had. Are you watching the game tomorrow?