Best Star Wars film?

ender4

If you just watched all 6 Star Wars films for the first time, which would you vote the best?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. If you just watched all 6 Star Wars films for the first time, which would you vote the best?

• Ep1 - The Phantom Menace
    • Ep2 - Attack of the Clones
    • Ep3 - Revenge of the Sith
    • Ep4 - A New Hope
    • Ep5 - The Empire Strikes Back
    • Ep6 - Return of the Jedi

You know the Jedi battle at the end of Clones? Was it just me or did it seem really... flat? All the necessary ingredients were there, but it just didn't grab me.

Well, my favourite is Ep 4, because it always takes me back to being an 8 year old kid staring open mouted at the screen.

In the context of the original question, I'd probably go for Revenge of the Sith.

It's still better than A New Hope in my opinion. Plus, what's wrong with Ewoks?! They are brilliant!

'Jar-Jar Binks Makes the Ewoks Look Like **** Shaft!' :D

:clap: Haha, Spaced! I love that episode, when he makes the little kid cry in the comic book shop.

Jedi has Carrie Fisher in a skimpy outfit, back when she was every geek-boys fantasy.

Empire has Billy Dee Williams with his shiny hair and sky-blue cape.

Empire shades it by a notch if you are looking at the original versions, but by a long shot if you look at the "re-mastered" version of Jedi where they insert Hayden Christensen into the picture at the end alongside the afterlife versions of Yoda and Obi-Wan.

revenge of the sith wouldnt have been a bad film had it not been for the "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO" Vader shouts when he finds out he killed Padme, totaly ruined the film. although the fight scene in revenge does rescue it to a point.

Empire is, and will forever be the best star wars film ever.

Revenge of the Sith for me. The quick and spectacular transition from good to evil of Anakin was almost scary to watch!

Menance ranks surprisingly low IMO. I thought there were quite a number of iconic scenes in that movie, namely the pod race and the 2v1 battle with the double bladed lightsabre. Plus the fans would be excited as this movie signifies that the story was going to continue!

Clones was pretty rubbish though.

Â