Best Star Wars film?

ender4

If you just watched all 6 Star Wars films for the first time, which would you vote the best?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. If you just watched all 6 Star Wars films for the first time, which would you vote the best?

• Ep1 - The Phantom Menace
    • Ep2 - Attack of the Clones
    • Ep3 - Revenge of the Sith
    • Ep4 - A New Hope
    • Ep5 - The Empire Strikes Back
    • Ep6 - Return of the Jedi

If you had never heard of Star Wars and just watched all six films for the first time, which one do you think you would vote the best.

You have to take away any preconceptions of having 3 original films, and 3 new films, and just look at each film on its own merit. You can assume you will watch the re-mastered versions of the 3 original films.

I haven't counted The Clone Wars animation, as its not as mainstream.

Tough question. If you had absolutely no knowledge of them, then I imagine once you'd got to 4 5 and 6 they would seem like a bit of a let down in terms of special effects and the like. So I reckon episode 2 or 3 would probably be your favourite.

It's hard to say though, we need to find someone who's been living under a rock for 40 years and test it on them.

Haha I voted for Phantom Menace but in reality they are all pretty crap movies except for 'Empire Strikes Back' which is actually a good film and 'A New Hope' which is not total rubbish despite the cheesy cliché plotline.

The other 4 are kiddy trash though...

Haha I voted for Phantom Menace but in reality they are all pretty crap movies except for 'Empire Strikes Back' which is actually a good film and 'A New Hope' which is not too bad despite the cheesy cliché plotline.

I agree that Empire Strikes Back is the best. However to call Return of the Jedi 'kiddy trash' is just madness. Madness I tell you!!! :D

I really enjoyed Attack of the Clones & A New Hope as fun action films.

But i voted Revenge of the Sith, as there was something about watching the downfall of Anakin that made me like that film the best.

Haha I voted for Phantom Menace but in reality they are all pretty crap movies except for 'Empire Strikes Back' which is actually a good film and 'A New Hope' which is not too bad despite the cheesy cliché plotline.

I agree that Empire Strikes Back is the best. However to call Return of the Jedi 'kiddy trash' is just madness. Madness I tell you!!! :D

Yeah, cause fluffy "Ewaks" tripping over the elite republican soldiers whilst making cute noises isn't stupid. Not to mention the 'i'm your sister' plot twist which they messed up by having them get it on when they wrote the first movie. :suspect:

You seemed to have included the first 3 episodes by mistake!

Even worse there are 2 votes, dear lord!

I voted for Revenge of the Sith, purely because if you'd never heard of Star Wars and you were watching them for the first time ( I assume in order i.e. 1-6) episodes 4,5, and 6 would seem underwhelming after the first 3. I know that's purely down to special effects and the such but I think it would happen.

I agree the first 3 episodes are inferior films but if you'd never seen any before that's how I think you'd feel.

Yeah, cause fluffy "Ewaks" tripping over the elite republican soldiers whilst making cute noises isn't stupid. Not to mention the 'i'm your sister' plot twist which they messed up by having them get it on when they wrote the first movie. :suspect:

It's still better than A New Hope in my opinion. Plus, what's wrong with Ewoks?! They are brilliant!

ewok1.jpg

Oh, plus Princess Leia in it:

princess_leia_gold_bikini.jpg

It's still better than A New Hope in my opinion. Plus, what's wrong with Ewoks?! They are brilliant!

ewok1.jpg

Oh, plus Princess Leia in it:

princess_leia_gold_bikini.jpg

Ewoks mde tht movie.

Â