team of the 00's - Barry's Partner

Beeefy14

choose  

118 members have voted

1. 1. choose

• Taylor
    • Merse

Merson. And if Taylor wins the vote then Merson has to be on the right. A team of the 00's without Paul Merson in it is every bit as laughable as a team of the 90's without Paul McGrath in it.

Merson. And if Taylor wins the vote then Merson has to be on the right. A team of the 00's without Paul Merson in it is every bit as laughable as a team of the 90's without Paul McGrath in it.

Thank you Rev, a man on the same page as me it seems.

I love Tayls, but maybe someone can correct me but I don't recall him winning player of the season twice this decade?

Are we supposed to picking the best players or a team? If Merse was in the middle of the park with Barry, the team would get slaughtered.

Indeed. Unless somebody invents the time machine then this is purely hypothetical. Best players please.

I think this is spot on.

You should do a team of the premiership afterwards. tayls would have to be in it then!!!!

That should wait a few years (when we have 20 seasons in the PL).

These sorts of things have to be done based on round numbers of seasons. Immutable law.

Ian Taylor was perhaps more of the 90s decade, surely?

yes, but then Merse was never a CM player, so you can see the dilemma.

Hence i have not voted :winkold:

Are we supposed to picking the best players or a team? If Merse was in the middle of the park with Barry, the team would get slaughtered.

Indeed. Unless somebody invents the time machine then this is purely hypothetical. Best players please.

but surely they have to be selected in their correct positions? :?

Â