PL: Man City h Ratings and Reactions

LancsVillan

Disappinted actually

I thought that looked as though there play had more purpose than ours

Can't believe he went 442

Sidwell was useless

Heskey shoud never play for us again

Very concerned about Oneill now

Ask your doctor if Zoloft is right for you.

Thanks for that constructive comment.

Perhaps I can also ask him what he can suggest for someone who seems angry that others have a different opinion?

was a very good game...

cant really have too many complaints about the result, as we were the better side in the first half, and they were the better in the second half, but it was an end to end game from two good attacking sides, who were trying to play the game in the right way...

although we invited them onto us in their good spell by sitting deeper, and then bringing heskey on to hoof the ball to in the latter stages of the game... and heskey is an abysmal footballer, so it was like playing with 10 men... as usual when the uselss sack of shit comes on...

but apart from that, i think it was a good point from two sides, who were reasonably evenly matched...

really enjoyed the game...

gabby was superb... ran himself ragged, and really caused problems... one player who did surprise me too, was james collins... first time i have seen him live since his move for one reason or another, and he was absolute quality... composed on the ball,superb in the air, read the game superbly, and was always one step ahead... looks superb, albeit from the limited time i have seen of him...

Disappinted actually

Sidwell was useless

for a man who predicted a loss, how are you more concerned from a draw in which we acquitted ourselves well against a "better" side.

Perhaps I can also ask him what he can suggest for someone who seems angry that others have a different opinion?

Angry? If you mean to suggest that I am, well, you're as off target as you were in the first post. I find your perspective increasingly completely divorced from reality, but that's hardly exercising. Slagging me off for being unconstructive is even further removed from sense, but we needn't get into a tit-for-tat battle on anything.

If you are the one who is angry that others have a different opinion, well, I'm sorry, but I don't believe I can help you. Although I would suggest sitting down with a video of the '82 final and a pint of your favorite, since the current squad isn't doing it for you.

Disappinted actually

Sidwell was useless

for a man who predicted a loss, how are you more concerned from a draw in which we acquitted ourselves well against a "better" side.

Have I mentioned the result at all or aspects of the performance?

Angry? If you mean to suggest that I am, well, you're as off target as you were in the first post. I find your perspective increasingly completely divorced from reality, but that's hardly exercising. Slagging me off for being unconstructive is even further removed from sense, but we needn't get into a tit-for-tat battle on anything.

If you are the one who is angry that others have a different opinion, well, I'm sorry, but I don't believe I can help you. Although I would suggest sitting down with a video of the '82 final and a pint of your favorite, since the current squad isn't doing it for you.

:yawn:

Not angry at all andf I accept there is a different opinion to almost everything, what I do not accept is an unconstructive comment suggesting that a poster try anti depressant drugs merely because their opinion does not find favour

Disappinted actually

Sidwell was useless

Have I mentioned the result at all or aspects of the performance?

Nevermind eh Richard, apart from saying 'there play had more purpose than ours' no you didn't comment on the performance.

I'll just have to do what most seem to do on here and ignore your sensationalist posts. yet more sweeping statements and not the slightest interest in backing them up.

Scored from a set piece and were forced to defend a lot of the game.

Tad dissapointing as we were at home that we didn't really look to attack them that much, but I would have taken a draw before KO.

Defence looked ok, not waterproof at all though.

Petrov was shattered after 65 mins, how the hell can O'Neill not see this?! Very annoying. He was lagging in midfield and that's why we conceded IMO, there was a chance before Ireland played the pass he could have got back at his man.

Barry is miles better than anything we have in central midfield.