PL: Man City h Ratings and Reactions

LancsVillan

Despite playing with a knock Young supplied a game winning cross at 75th minute, but Milner misjudged it and jumped too early. He did overhit two crosses pretty badly but he's almost always going to give us that chance to win the game. Played a lot better than SWP too.

Happy enough with a point. But does anybody really think this team is top 4 material ? - we look lightweight in the goalscoring department. Whilst Carew got stuck in - he rarley threatened to score - and Gabby has good pace but not much else.

Sorry to put a damper on things - but thats how I see it

Won't bother with ratings, but everybody was exceptional at the back. I'm willing to overlook the slight defensive problems from Warnock last night because he got forward alot, played well and used the ball well. Collins was great again, Dunne was outstanding but I do think he could of intercepted the pass to Adebayor for the goal.

Nobody got past Cuellar at RB, but I'd still want Young in there when he's back.

Lescott panicks like hell when Gabby is chasing the ball with him, he gave away so many throwings because of it. Milner and Young were quite average last night, especially Young.

Sidwell deserves a mention too, great game, pressed them, didn't allow Barry any time on the ball, really starting to like him.

Disappinted actually

I thought that looked as though there play had more purpose than ours

Can't believe he went 442

Sidwell was useless

Heskey shoud never play for us again

Very concerned about Oneill now

M(ascot)OTM was definitely Bella. Did anyone else see her when we scored? She ran from the Holte end all the way down the touchline to the Man City fans and slid on her knees, Adebayor stylee, in front of them. My son was in tears, brilliant!!

Monday night 8pm KO and on the box? Not really.

I thought we were excellent in the first half. We NEED to start making this first half dominanace count though.

I thought the Holte was great, wish it was like that every game. But I also wish the person that was shitting all the way through match in L2 is not a ST holder! lol 8)

Disappinted actually

Sidwell was useless

Ahh I <3 Villa talk for these comments

Disappinted actually

Sidwell was useless

Ask your doctor if Zoloft is right for you.

I must have been watching a idfferent game. Whilst Carew didn't offer too much of a goal threat I thought his work rate was excellent tonight. He was back defending half the time! He went off because he was knackered because he'd run his arse off.

when we was attacking and carew was on the half way line or somewhere, i think that was him just being to lazy to get in the box, and just wandering around basically rather than he was everywhere due to working so hard, for me he did nothing all game, and in hindsight we might as well played with 10men.

disappointing we sat so deep in the second half, every time we cleared it was coming straight back

and i think we should have just played 451 with 3 proper centre mids because carew was neither here nor there, is never a midfielder and shouldnt have been asked to do that role. should have just started with delph or nrc

altho he did work hard he was blowing out of his arse almost immediately and rarely got in the box as a result; it made him look like heskey, focking around on the half way line when we were attacking when we needed him in the box

Carew is never fit enough to sit off Gabby. When we didn't have the ball he sat deep, when we were attacking he tried to get foward and he was never going to do that all game. It was a really good game untill Young went off, I think we sat too deep and settled for the draw after that.

Sidwell was useless

i agree with the hesky point the guy is absolutely useless why we signed him i will never know