LC: Sunderland a Travel and Social

limpid

i have a season ticket but couldnt afford £35 quid to go before as im going up to Huddersfield day after for the uni + see friends, but i can stretch to £15 so all good! Just got to wait for the 'rents to get home to buy ticket!

Me and a couple of mates were thinking of going to Suderland now that the coach travel is free but we've got a problem

None of us have cars so usually we go home after Villa games by train but I don't know what time we'll be getting back for or whether there's any way to go home at what I suspect will be about 3 or 4 in the morning.

I was wondering if anybody knows of any other way to travel afterwards or if car is the only method and what time we'll be getting back to VP

I might have to not go or have to get someone to pick me up :|

Sorry if this has already been done or if it needs to be moved.

I will be driving to VP to catch bus but is there any where for parking? Do they let you park at the ground?

When they did the free travel for the Chelsea game a couple of years back they had free parking at the leisure centre.

fantastic gesture by our club just goes to show that they really do put the fans first,we are blessed to have mr lerner in charge , hopefully we can sell out our allocation i mean an afternoon following the villa to sunderland for a 15 quid ticket youd have to be mental not to go,what a party that would be :lol: any chance of the coaches passing belgium on the way im a dead cert to go if thats possible :winkold: :P