LC: Sunderland a Travel and Social

limpid

Won't be 4 hours back. Took 2 and a half - 3 hours back after we played them last season on official travel.

Only 3 hours to Sunderland onthe coach? Are you sure you weren't just bevvied up and it seemed that quick? I would've thought it would be a good 5 hours on a coach. I'm sure it took me about 4 hours to get to Newcastle on the train!

Taxi's from Brum to places like Boldmere and Sutton are going to be about £25 in the early hours of the morning, Lichfield you'd be looking at £30-40, similar for Tamworth and anything north of there you're best getting the coach to drop you off at some service station in Stoke!

There's north stand car park and there's a school car park just round the corner from the coach park

There's parking in pubs nearby aswell

Do you think there is any chance that all the car park will be full? Is the leisure centre few yards down the road from the big car park behind the church?

Won't be 4 hours back. Took 2 and a half - 3 hours back after we played them last season on official travel.

Only 3 hours to Sunderland onthe coach? Are you sure you weren't just bevvied up and it seemed that quick? I would've thought it would be a good 5 hours on a coach. I'm sure it took me about 4 hours to get to Newcastle on the train!

Taxi's from Brum to places like Boldmere and Sutton are going to be about £25 in the early hours of the morning, Lichfield you'd be looking at £30-40, similar for Tamworth and anything north of there you're best getting the coach to drop you off at some service station in Stoke!

what **** taxi firm do u use? would never ask you to to book my taxi lol. no matter what time of night it is its always the same fare.

The North East Lions supporters club will be meeting prematch on Tuesday as it's a local match for us. The plan for meeting up will be the same as for the Sunderland match last season. I'll be at Sleepers pub, East Boldon Metro Station, from about 5.30pm on Tuesday. Postcode for you satnavvers is NE36 0LD.

There's plenty of secure, free parking at Sleepers, so it's a good spot for dropping the car off. As it's right beside the Metro, we'll be getting the train the short journey to the Stadium of Light. Anybody who was there last season will remember Sleepers being very "away-friendly". I'm not sure they knew what had hit them last year when approximately 50 Villa fans descended on them, but they enjoyed having us and look forward to seeing us again.

As before, if anybody has any questions just drop me a pm on here or send me an email via www.northeastlions.co.uk

Gaz