What did think when Heskey Came on today ?

reddwarf

What did you think when Heskey Came on Today (1-1)  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think when Heskey Came on Today (1-1)

• Ill settle for a point
    • Bold Move could win us the game

In fairness to Emile he was only on about 2 minutes before he fell downin a heap in the box so to his credit he's consistent

When he slipped on his arse after falling over the invisible hurdle he just fell over like a giraffe...all he provides is comedy but thats not a good thing.

Heskey won us 2 extra points at Pompey and 1 point at West Ham.

Apart from that, he's done absolutely nothing for us. His contributions in games have been woefully inadequate considering the opportunity cost of playing an extra midfielder. Because of that, whenever he's on the pitch we are visibly worst off.

One of the worst signings ever.

I don`t dislike Heskey but as a sub he gives us nothing at all. He won`t change a game, he just won`t do it. We either need to start him or not use him. His main plus for England is his workrate and the fact he works the defenders over, he can`t do that if he`s a sub and therefore is no real use.

What did think when Heskey Came on today? Did think it was surprising today didn't complain about Heskey coming on him, ho ho.

Incidentally my own personal feelings - which are probably of no interest to anybody, least of all myself - were of surprise and delight that Guzan hadn't come on.

Where is the choice

what the f.... hell is that f.... donkey , coming on for , is MON sh.g..g him , what the f... !! - jesees f....... wept - for christ sake man, what the f... are you doing , can't you f.... see the guy is a total donkey. JESUS - he's put him on the wing - this is f...... unbelievable..... and so on....

Coz that was what I was thinking.

Sometimes , in fact, most times MOn is totally infuriating.

I knew we'd lose as soon as he come on - and so did everyone else - which is why MON did it - coz he wants to be proved right about Heskey - and I'll tell you this for nothing - if he doesn't admit soon it was a mistake - we won't make top 10 this year.

I was laughed at on here when I said Darren Bent will be the Premier Leagues top scorer this year - well it looks like I may just be right.

MON - 4-4-2 with Petrov DOESNT work , Heskey DOESNT work = admit it and you may even prove me wrong and be the guy to get us top 4 !!

Where is the choice

what the f.... hell is that f.... donkey , coming on for , is MON sh.g..g him , what the f... !! - jesees f....... wept - for christ sake man, what the f... are you doing , can't you f.... see the guy is a total donkey. JESUS - he's put him on the wing - this is f...... unbelievable..... and so on....

Coz that was what I was thinking.

And just like the actual substitution that made me laff out loud. A reasonable representation of the emotions a lot of us must have gone through in those sixty seconds until he slipped over and played dunn in on goal.

You can't really blame Heskey, wasn't he played on the left wing when he came on?

Yes you cant blame Emile for being rubbish and being made look good surrounded by Englands best players against countries that end in 'stan'.

I blame the manager who bought him and continues to play him in the abscence of any end product. FFS Luke Moore was better and MON had no problem getting rid, and WTF did Marlon ever to do to not get the chances that this pile of shite gets???

Yeah I thought that we'd lose from there too. If anything, i thought we should have taken Carew off (for NRC) and switched to 4-5-1. That way were almost guarenteed an away point becuase if they matched our 5 in midfield, theyd either have to have 3 at the back (we'd score) or nobody up front in a 4-5-0.

Stupidest decision Ive seen MON make. He's good at getting players confident, and hes good at getting them to want to play for him, but tactically, he seems **** clueless to me. That isnt just going on this game, in general. And by saying in public "don't worry about tactics too much" was the stupidest thing ive ever heard a manager say.

I'd still keep him in (a club like ours couldnt attract better, only the top4 really could) but I don't think were going to be moving mountains with him at the helm.

Â