What did think when Heskey Came on today ?

reddwarf

What did you think when Heskey Came on Today (1-1)  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think when Heskey Came on Today (1-1)

• Ill settle for a point
    • Bold Move could win us the game

It was just another baffling, inane decision from the manager to go with the decision to play Petrov and Delph together. Still never mind, at least NRC will have got the point, even if the team didn't.

Guest Ricardomeister

I thought what a strange decision, especially with NRC on the bench. Some athleticism was needed in central midfield, particularly with Petrov and his almost Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink sized arse waddling around aimlessly again. MON deserves praise when he gets it right but equally he deserves the criticism today after such a mind-boggling decision.

I thought: Why has he left Carew, that complete waste of space, on the pitch? Bold move all the same

Fair enough if Carew was poor today (didn't see the game). Surely a better replacement would have been NRC though as Carew has the abilty to get goals (if Delph was being taken off).

....perish the thought

It was just another baffling, inane decision from the manager to go with the decision to play Petrov and Delph together. Still never mind, at least NRC will have got the point, even if the team didn't.

My thoughts. Shocking decision. He's still punishing NRC and its cost 1 point at least. Heskey is awful yet is still head boy for MON. It dosen't surpise me we have lost both premiership games when weve gone 4-4-2 with Petrov and Delph in the middle either.

Starting the game 442 (delph and Petrov) = 4 goals in 2 games.

Staring the game 451 = 1 goal 3 games and 3 wins.

And we are still yet to score with Heskey on the pitch.

fact.. sidwell plays we win

Sidwell really helped us win this game. And Heskey really helped us lose this this game.

If you're going to make ridiculous 'factual' generalisations, make sure they are actually facts.

heres your facts mate.. villa 0 wigan 2, heskey started, sidwell on bench.. liverpool/portsmouth/fulham/birmingham all won with sidwell playing.. today blackburn 2 villa 1 heskey played? yes a used sub villa were 1-1 till heskey came on ,sidwell played ? no

heres your facts mate.. villa 0 wigan 2, heskey started, sidwell on bench.. liverpool/portsmouth/fulham/birmingham all won with sidwell playing.. today blackburn 2 villa 1 heskey played? yes a used sub villa were 1-1 till heskey came on ,sidwell played ? no

Yes those are facts. But it's complete statistical irrelevance. We didn't lose today because of Heskey and we didn't win those other games because of Sidwell. It's pure coincidence.

I laughed out loud. Herself asked what was so funny - and didn't see the funny side - I said the forum was about to melt down. The odds on it being a tactical masterpiece seemed slight and the 10 consecutive posts of "Heskey", "Delph" and "WTF" made me smile. I thought Heskey and Carew up front with Gabby and Young out wide didn't seem the approach to improve things - shows what I know - we needed him to beef up the left wing. And the facts show that we didn't concede any goals down the left hand side after Emile came on. Job done.

Â