What did think when Heskey Came on today ?

reddwarf

What did you think when Heskey Came on Today (1-1)  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think when Heskey Came on Today (1-1)

• Ill settle for a point
    • Bold Move could win us the game

why he didnt just bring on NRC (or gardner) for delph straight swap i will never know.

oh wait i do.

well whatever the reason he decided not to bring him on, I would hope it is for footballing reasons.

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the sign post up ahead, your next stop...The Twilight Zone!"

"Oh he's coming on for Carew, alright he's been pants all day get him off" pause "wtf? Delph" then about 10 minutes of groaning at watching Heskey out wide.

That's about right.

Heskey for Carew would have been fine. NRC or Gardner for Delph would also have been fine.

So he put Heskey on the left and who in the middle? I take it we were playing 4-4-2?

milner mate

why he didnt just make a like for like swap i dont know, particularly considering we have 2 centre midfielders on the bench (i think)

So that means Ash went to the right? Why move 3 people about when you can change one player. If Carew didn`t play well today he needs to be benched again, he can`t turn up when he fancies it if we have designs for 4th place. We know we are strong with 4-5-1 so he either bucks up or he`s dropped. He`s a good impact sub like he was at Blues.

i thought that decision will cost us the game..

even when they went down to 10, i was expecting them to score the winner...

i was at work and had skyscore centre on, as soon as i saw he was on i turned to a work mate and said

" well we will lose this one now", they had a player sent off but i still insisted it was nil points for the villa with him playing.

just the same as ginge playing and us getting points, with heskey playing we dont get points.

it is not a coincidence, he does not work in our team, we cant afford players like him who do very little

I thought we had been struggling with their high balls into our defensive area and Heskey was brought on to help counter that.

However, I did expect Carew to come off for Albrighton when Grella was sent off, or at least when they scored.

Not Heskey's fault. But I'm sure it will get turned around to that. He doesn't suit the way we play, its not his fault if he cannot fit into our style of play. We should sell him on in January so he can play football elsewhere, cause England will need him in South Africa.

I thought: Why has he left Carew, that complete waste of space, on the pitch? Bold move all the same.

I think that's a fair statement, but I can see why he put three strikers on the pitch. But from the sounds of things, he should have actually put Heskey up front where he belongs if he's going to play, then either Milner, Young or Gabby in attacking midfield, so we had some pace to get back and help if necessary.

I thought: Why has he left Carew, that complete waste of space, on the pitch? Bold move all the same

Fair enough if Carew was poor today (didn't see the game). Surely a better replacement would have been NRC though as Carew has the abilty to get goals (if Delph was being taken off).

Â