PL: Man City h 2009/10/05 20:00 Match Thread

limpid

Come on lads. Last chance to win it.

Dunne MOTM.

He might have scored but I thought Gabby and Warnock shaded him. He was out of position as Adebarbados got through for the goal.

MOTM on the tannoy at VP. I've got to be honest having missed the first half it'd be hard for me to pick at MOTM.

I'm fuming. We won't be going anywhere any time soon if we play that negatively. Shocking second half after the first 10 minutes of it. Pleased with work rate but there's no need to have JC standing on the edge of our own area after 55 minutes till his subbed. Trying to play out injury time for the draw rather than going for the win at home. Very disappointed with the second half to be honest and the result.

I'd like to see Gabriel Agbonlahor of Aston Villa and England win this game right about now please.

He fully deserves it, he's played superbly all game tonight.

I thoroughly agree. He's worked his arse off tonight has Gabby and he's been a real handful. Well timed in front of Capello, too.

Strangely he went off a little as Capello 'left the building'.

Ah, didn't notice that. I'd put it down to being a bit knack'ed after running round like the proverbial blue-arsed... :winkold:

Well we never got humped like some doom mongerers on here were saying we would...........

I bet you would have loved it if we had though........... all i can say is we have to be positive no matter what and if you can't do that then **** off and watch the shit from Small Heath or A N Other......... fed up of pricks on here always saying we will get battered just so if we do they can say "told you so".

Well newsflash........... supporters are meant to support the club not predict doom and gloom so please don't bother posting shit, constructive criticism, yes......... but down right doom and gloom, no.

I'd rather Heskey went out there during his time as sub, put himself about, broke someone's jaw in an aerial duel and got sent off than the limp, lame shite he produces anytime he plays, at least the former would look like he cared.

Great game, have to say i wouldn't even begin to dishonour either side by any kind of rating IMO, Villa for most parts were totally solid, a really great performance to the man, we have a very very good back line Collins looks a Friggin mountain and Dunne same, would actually say we have a better set up than last season.

Good game, and fair result, for all there money if they are going to be true contenders for the top 4 then its teams like Villa and Spurs that they must overcome, they didn't do it.

Meant to say did anybody notice the sprint to the ball by Gabby and Troure in the 59th minute :clap: great entertainment.

Heskey is a walking joke.
Sad to say, I agree. He really doesn't contribute anything to the team.

On the pitch at least. He might be absolutely bossing the bench for all I know.