PL: Everton a Travel & Social

cahyvilla

Ur everton fan in the office often sits in the away end then i take it?

Views from the away end are similar to other views in the ground, particularly the ones in the same stand... :winkold:

All the views in the away end are crap, unless you are lucky enough to get back few rows of the paddock, front row of lower bullens or front few rows of the upper. Rest are fooked 8)

Heading for the Marlborough not far from Lime Street to meet others then onto the Arkles

Can't wait for this now, Everton are under pressure and we haven't found a decent run of form yet so hard one to call but looking forward to a right tussle like last year!

Last season, sat in the Upper part of the stand, but I remember two seasons ago when we were last in the lower stand, the view was indeed crap. I couldn't see hardly at all, spent most of the time craning my neck to see what was happening on the big screen in the corner behind us - ended up with ricked neck - terrible view of the pitch - could only see to the half-way line. Disappointed that we are inthe lower stand again (Paddock).

Last season, sat in the Upper part of the stand, but I remember two seasons ago when we were last in the lower stand, the view was indeed crap. I couldn't see hardly at all, spent most of the time craning my neck to see what was happening on the big screen in the corner behind us - ended up with ricked neck - terrible view of the pitch - could only see to the half-way line. Disappointed that we are inthe lower stand again (Paddock).

Paddock is better than the Lower Bullens though, especially if your at the back.

You'd think Villa Park was like the Nou Camp reading this :P

We know it's crap but is it not a bit nice to be taking a trip to a another proper ground rather than any of the souless concrete blocks that you go to every other week ?

Oh and having sat the 2nd to back row at Anfield, your better off in our away end anyday compared to that. I only saw the middle third of the pitch!!

You'd think Villa Park was like the Nou Camp reading this :P

Jus tbecause we don't think Goodison is all that, no need to speak so low of VP. :winkold:

I don't think you'll find many people speak bad of Everton, I've only been once and regardless of the result it was probably my favourite away day experience (maybe Blackburn just edges it). The only negative is he view from where I was, that's it.