PL: Wolves a Travel & Social

k2hardcore

I'll be going. will be in the home end though as my in-laws are Dingles so I'll sit with them.

They're pretty up and down at the moment. Will just depend which Wolves team turns up on the day. They do like to come forward though so if we play our normal 4-5-1 counter attacking game I would expect us to come away with the points.

no away pubs and all home pubs really unfriendly I'm reading. I know its an early'ish KO at 12:45pm but always like to have a couple somewhere. Not been before is anybody expecting a nasty atmosphere then ?

more blues than baggies ?

Just read a report on the "most hated footall clubs" from last year

mirror

Most Hated: 1 Leeds; 2 Manchester United; 3 Chelsea; 4 Wolves; 5 Millwall; 6 Burnley; 7 Bolton; 8 West Ham; 9 Stoke; 10 Scunthorpe.

I didn't know anybody cared about wolves tbh

no away pubs and all home pubs really unfriendly I'm reading. I know its an early'ish KO at 12:45pm but always like to have a couple somewhere. Not been before is anybody expecting a nasty atmosphere then ?

more blues than baggies ?

Last time we went they were asking to see tickets on the doors in the City Centre pubs and then refusing entry to anyone with away tickets. Admittedly it was a Sunday at 12, I still reckon it'll be better to drink in Bham and then head up to Wolves about an hour before.

so were we all drinking we should all start bye villa park or town and get the train together

What, all 3,000 of us?

well when we played the scum there were Quite a few of us around town and villa park so were we all going then ??

Cafe Rouge sells beer well early, we could drink in there from 9!