PL: Wolves a Travel & Social

k2hardcore

Yeah Wetherspoons (the alcoholics choice!) are open from around 8 for breakfast, and serving booze from 9am on a Saturday.

I worked in Wolves for a few years, and know it quite well. There's not a huge amount of boozers in the City Centre, and those that will be open such as Moon under water, Goose in the City, Royal London are Wolves full stop. Best bet is The Briar Rose, for a Pint and fry up, then jump the train or Metro to Wolves.

Avoid the subway en route to the ground!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah Wetherspoons (the alcoholics choice!) are open from around 8 for breakfast, and serving booze from 9am on a Saturday.

I worked in Wolves for a few years, and know it quite well. There's not a huge amount of boozers in the City Centre, and those that will be open such as Moon under water, Goose in the City, Royal London are Wolves full stop. Best bet is The Briar Rose, for a Pint and fry up, then jump the train or Metro to Wolves.

will the wetherspoons by the train station in wolve be open for beery goodness tomorrow?

will the wetherspoons by the train station in wolve be open for beery goodness tomorrow?

Yeah will be open, but am pretty sure that the same as last time they'll be asking to see match tickets and only allowing home fans in