Do you, or have you ever had an STD?

ClaretMahoney

Do you or have you ever had an STD?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Do you or have you ever had an STD?

• Yes....unfortunately
    • No! Certainly not!
    • No comment.

Don't listen to all the bollocks about shoving things down your japs eye, it's all pain free and over in minutes

:shock:

The GU nurse obviously took a dislike to me then. Not an experience I'd like to repeat, ever.

Don't listen to all the bollocks about shoving things down your japs eye, it's all pain free and over in minutes

:shock:

The GU nurse obviously took a dislike to me then. Not an experience I'd like to repeat, ever.

Me too. Stung a bit I can tell you.

I was clean btw.

Ah stop being a bunch of ladies, it's no worse than going for a big dump.

Nah it's more painful than that. Not excruciating, but definitely a bit of a sting.

The thing I found amusing was I was asked whether it hurt to pee, then I was swabbed, then asked for a urine sample, at which point giving the sample was painful!

Did my doctor give me an STD? :lol:

Having them stick an over sized Qtip down your urethra is like taking a huge dump? What you been eating?

It stings, it's uncomfortable, but it's over in seconds. Well worth it no doubt but to compare it to taking a dump, you're crazy.

Yeah thought so, just need to find where the clinic is.

There's one at Heartlands.

Website for you

Seriously mate, worth checking out. A friend of mine is infertile because of an STD.

Don't listen to all the bollocks about shoving things down your japs eye, it's all pain free and over in minutes. The guys and galls there are experienced in this sort of thing so no need to be embarrassed.

Cheers for info pal, gonna go down my local clinic next week.

Having them stick an over sized Qtip down your urethra is like taking a huge dump? What you been eating?

0202_q_tip.jpg

You're right, it was over in seconds, but for those couple of seconds it felt like she'd put not only Q Tip, but the rest of A Tribe Called Quest down there too.

were a good bunch aint we!! Come on villa talk.....lets talk about your sexual health!! i bet the blue nose lot couldn't do this!! I mean they're all inbred , so does it really count if you get a disease of ya family i mean you share dna so why not aids!!

Â