Do you, or have you ever had an STD?

ClaretMahoney

Do you or have you ever had an STD?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Do you or have you ever had an STD?

• Yes....unfortunately
    • No! Certainly not!
    • No comment.

you do know herpes...can still be spread even when you use a condom.....it only cuts down the risk of spreading std's such as the clap.

and you dont have to show the physical signs of herpes (ie warts) to have the disease you can be a carrier!

Was that question directed at me Pompey?

I mean that I think he should get tested, but I'm a hypocrite becuase I haven't been tested in yeeears but to be fair I don't have unprotected sex sooo..

Don't mind me, I was just trying to create a forum fight.

Why is less offensive for a bloke to be called a dirty little slut?

hahahahahaha Pompey, thought so.

Kimmie. I did know that but at some point warts will show up, they aren't always in hiding. There will typically be an outbreak of some sort..

You may know that but ask you mates how many of them know it!! you'll be shocked!! and yes an outbreak will occur but it can be coldsores....and really who thinks oh i got cold sores...whoah get myself to the clinic...

I haven't, although I was sure I would have after one girl. She was clearly cleaner than she looked.

can i just ask, if you had your doubts that she wasnt clean, and didnt look all that clean, why didnt you wrap it up before you slapped it up?

i actually know a guy who got an std off his girlfriend, ended up he had to have his foreskin removed cus the infection was that bad, and the really bizarre thing, his still going out with her and expecting a child in october with her :shock:

Alcohol is a terrible thing.

Was that question directed at me Pompey?

I mean that I think he should get tested, but I'm a hypocrite becuase I haven't been tested in yeeears but to be fair I don't have unprotected sex sooo..

How do you know you do? me and the missus always used a condom, our daughter is proof of that.......................

Ahem....used a condom and she got preggo? Eh...

According to Advocates for Youth.org, Condom Effectiveness:

# In one year, only two of every 100 couples who use condoms consistently and correctly will experience an unintended pregnancy—two pregnancies arising from an estimated 8,300 acts of sexual intercourse, for a 0.02 percent per-condom pregnancy rate.

# In one year with perfect use (meaning couples use condoms consistently and correctly at every act of sex), 98 percent of women relying on male condoms will remain pregnancy free. With typical use, 85 percent relying on male condoms will remain pregnancy free.

I banged some dirty little slut few weeks bk. Used a condom BUT it split, should I get checked out? Or what?

What do you think?

Jesus christ, common sense kidda. Get yourself down the clinic.

Also, I take it you told her it had split so she could go get the morning after pill? Or at least told her in case you're carrying something already.

Not an STD, but my GF was on the pill which we later found out can cause thrush, she got it and I got it off her, that was bad enough!

I get it all the time, once you've had it it's quite easy to catch it again.

Nothing like going bareback with a woman you trust though is there. I mean seriously, I used one of those extra safe things once, it was like laminating me cock. I couldn't cum for love nor money.

Durex avanti all the way!

I banged some dirty little slut few weeks bk. Used a condom BUT it split, should I get checked out? Or what?

What do you think?

Jesus christ, common sense kidda. Get yourself down the clinic.

Also, I take it you told her it had split so she could go get the morning after pill? Or at least told her in case you're carrying something already.

Yeah thought so, just need to find where the clinic is.

Yeah thought so, just need to find where the clinic is.

There's one at Heartlands.

Website for you

Seriously mate, worth checking out. A friend of mine is infertile because of an STD.

Don't listen to all the bollocks about shoving things down your japs eye, it's all pain free and over in minutes. The guys and galls there are experienced in this sort of thing so no need to be embarrassed.

Not an STD, but my GF was on the pill which we later found out can cause thrush, she got it and I got it off her, that was bad enough!

Nothing like going bareback with a woman you trust though is there. I mean seriously, I used one of those extra safe things once, it was like laminating me cock. I couldn't cum for love nor money.

I bloody hate using rubbers. Even the supposed featherlight ones kill the whole thing. My dick hates me when I strangle him with one of those things.

I bloody hate using rubbers. Even the supposed featherlight ones kill the whole thing. My dick hates me when I strangle him with one of those things.

He'd hate you even more if you caught a dose of nobrot.

Â