PL: sha a 2009/09/13 Match Thread 12:00

limpid

Some **** retard has just phoned WM and said that a player (I missed the name) is going to score twice against Villa and scum heath will win 2-0.

Two can play at that game. Via my Pro Evo Predictions™, we'll beat them 2-0 via goals in the second half by none other than Carlos Cuellar (with his feet) and Richard Dunne (with his head), both from corners.

:^D

Wonder what the specific odds are on that actually happening?

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worried with how many people are wanting Young to start in this game...

Given his situation, and given that the scumbags would sink as low as possible to get to his head I wouldn't want Young in the stadium, let alone on the pitch.

Why? He played against them twice before.

They mean Luke young mate. The situation is obviously his brother recently dying.

I too hope he isnt in the stadium and doesnt watch it on tele. We gave them loads of stick for brady miscarrying and all the tracey andrews stick. These chants can become very harsh. No doubt there will be something going around the ground.

The best image from that game is when Gabby scores Mellberg is cloest to the goal (looking for the rebound) and you him celebrating. Totally awesome!

Never quite understood how Mellberg hated Blues so much, considering he was foreign and all, guess those first two derby games just got to him.

The best image from that game is when Gabby scores Mellberg is cloest to the goal (looking for the rebound) and you him celebrating. Totally awesome!

Never quite understood how Mellberg hated Blues so much, considering he was foreign and all, guess those first two derby games just got to him.

Doesn't matter that Mellberg was Swedish, he's Villa through and through. And like those who are Villa through and through, beating Blues is just awesome.

If we don't beat them at the Sty, I'm going to be extremely pissed off.

might be a wild stab in the dark, but when olof ranks the worst moments in his career i reckon that throw in will rank pretty high, IMO would justify his hatred of the blues, him fists aloft as he was subbed still makes me smile

fair play MON for taking him off, and olof you legend for your reaction

If you could (realistally) plan how the game would go, what would you go for? 5-0 thumping? 2 nil down and win 3-2 with injury time winner?

Toughie, I mean obviously winning 3-2 from 2-0 down, in the last minute will probably be as good as anything i've experienced in my life, honestly, but 5-0 saves the heart trouble and gives us a better placing in the league and is just 5-0, a complete thumping!

Gabby is a big game player too, not to mention his Fulham performance.

No way is he dropped.

.................................Friedel...................................

Beye............Dunne..................Cuellar...........Warnock

...............Reo-Coker.....Sidwell......Petrov.................

Milner............................................................Young

.............................Agbonlahor...............................

Warnock plays with real passion, he's a proper grafter too. Perfect game to introduce him.

This ^ would be my starting line-up too!

They will surely play 4-5-1 and we would need to pack the midfield to compete against them. I think we will win 2-0 or 2-1 in a scrappy, boring game!

Id keep Shorey at left back.

He's done well recently and probably doesn't deserve to be dropped, but more importantly for continuity. If Warnock plays we'll literally have half a new defence for this game that has never played together.

Whilst I agree that Shorey deserves to keep his place on his performances, I just feel that Warnock would be better suited to the type of game/occasion this will be. Whilst it may take something away from the continuity, I reckon Warnock should offer more solidity on the defensive side.