PL: sha a 2009/09/13 Travel & Social

limpid

Anyone planning on watching it in a pub anywhere in Brum?

I won't be watching as the last four times I haven't watched it we've won, so hopefully the hoodoo can continue.

The Bear Tavern is showing it in Bearwood.

The Adventures is showing it live...

Any idea what time the Addy's is open or the Manor Tavern, Manor was 730 for the last home Derby

Was in there before fulham and signs said 9:30. Think the Vine is opening at the same time

I reckon i'm going to head for the Manor. Are we going to have decent numbers for the walk into town? Apparently it was a bit ropey 2 years back.

so then..... say we turn up and see the Villa boys spank them 0-3 in their own back yard, does anyone have a decent escape plan? :) if we are penned into the car park again it could be an interesting walk out of there.

:lol:

If they let us leave together there's nothing to worry about. I'm planning on walking back to Aston for a few celebratory pints, as long as there's good numbers heading that way i can't envisage there being any serious problems.

The Adventures is showing it live...

Any idea what time the Addy's is open or the Manor Tavern, Manor was 730 for the last home Derby

Was in there before fulham and signs said 9:30. Think the Vine is opening at the same time

I reckon i'm going to head for the Manor. Are we going to have decent numbers for the walk into town? Apparently it was a bit ropey 2 years back.

I will probably make my way to the Manor was thinking about taxi down nearer the Sty though, really can't be arsed to walk!