PL: sha a 2009/09/13 Travel & Social

limpid

This thread is to discuss travel to the game.

Please use this thread to arrange meetings. If there is a Rough Guide for this team, please remember to post some updates if you have any.

I know some Villa fans used The Manor Tavern before going to the Sty the last time. Although most of these fellows may have been of the "hooligan element".

I don't know about that mate, when i've been drinking in the Manor it's normally just normal fans from what i can tell. I reckon i'll be going to the game either from the Manor Tav or the Addies. 11 days to go!

I know some Villa fans used The Manor Tavern before going to the Sty the last time. Although most of these fellows may have been of the "hooligan element".

I don't know about that mate, when i've been drinking in the Manor it's normally just normal fans from what i can tell. I reckon i'll be going to the game either from the Manor Tav or the Addies. 11 days to go!

I wasn't saying its full of thugs before every game, but I was in there before the game in November '07 and I can tell you for a fact there were alot of the older yobs who had come out of retirement for that game...

I wasn't saying its full of thugs before every game, but I was in there before the game in November '07 and I can tell you for a fact there were alot of the older yobs who had come out of retirement for that game...

Should be safe enough then :winkold:

Should be safe enough then :winkold:

:D

Anyone planning on watching it in a pub anywhere in Brum?

There'll be no pubs open in town. Be a case of 'batten down the hatches' I imagine.

Personally, I'll be in the Holte Suite. £10 in, bar open, and brunch thrown in! :D

Also less chance of any sort of infection/disease. :winkold:

In all seriousness, as much as I love the Villa, I just cant justify giving those Small Heath Shysters £50 I can ill afford....