PL: Fulham h 2009/08/30 Match Thread ko 1600

limpid

Be a bit disappointed if Warnock starts this one. Shorey has done nothing to lose his place in the last 3 games, been very impressed with him. Not right when a player loses out for no good reason. Keep him in there, Warnock can always come on on the left wing and give Ash a more central role if need be.

If we play 4-5-1 at home, I'd like to see Delph play instead of Sidwell and have a more advanced roll.

---------------Friedel------------------

Beye----Cuellar--Dunne----Warnock

-----------NRC--------Petrov----------

--Milner-------Delph----------Young--

----------------Carew------------------

I would love to see that i really would.

I think we'll play 4-4-2.

-------------Friedel---------------

NRC----Beye--Cuellar--Warnock

Milner--Petrov--Delph----Young

--------Heskey--Carew----------

And I think we'll probably draw, 1-1 or 2-2, because we won't control the centre of midfield.

The General said we're looking at 34k upwards for this game. That's pretty poor, considering our last league game was the win over Liverpool.

Trying to think of a team, and even though we're quite short in defence due to injuries/lack of signings, it's still pretty difficult to predict the back 4. Assuming Davies is out, will MON go for a youngster (Clark or Lowry), or will he play an experienced one out of position? Will Warnock get his debut? Me, I think we'll go for experience, put NRC on the right back (Warnock could have played there, but I think he'll start on the bench), keep Shorey on the left because of his good performances vs Liverpool and Rapid, and go like this:

-------------------Friedel---------------

Reo Coker---Beye---Cuellar---Shorey

Milner-----Petrov-----Sidwell-----Young

-------------Carew-----Gabby-----------

Bench: Guzan, Lowry, Gardner, Warnock, Delph, Albrighton, Heskey

Think it'll be a tight one, but hoping we'll get one more than them, so I'm gonna predict 1-0 or 2-1.

Is Davies definitly out? I know he's had trouble with his shoulder this season but he's played every game so far hasn't he? maybe MON will ask him to try and play through 1 more game while we get the Dunne deal finalised.

Is Davies definitly out? I know he's had trouble with his shoulder this season but he's played every game so far hasn't he? maybe MON will ask him to try and play through 1 more game while we get the Dunne deal finalised.

Not sure. Didn't look to painful against Vienna when it happened, shoulder just popped out apparently. Just a matter of popping it back in, and he's good to go I guess :lol:

4-5-1 - not sure Carew or Gabby should start tho

Are you **** real????????????

Not sure if gabby or Big John should start?

Carew would be the first **** on my team sheet every time

Normally I would agree with you, but we should play with the same team that won against liverpool in my opinion.

Gabby is more suited to a 4-5-1 perhaps? Like remeber those 13 games unbeaten last year, 10 of those in a 4-5-1 formation, at Anfield where we won 1-3....