PL: Fulham h 2009/08/30 Match Thread ko 1600

limpid

At least we can be thankful the lump that is Heskey is nowhere near the pitch.

Another dig at a player who does his best when he plays. Don't understand it at all.

We are playing well and 2-0 up!! FFS . Its as if some people aint happy unless theyre moaning!

Another dig at a player who does his best when he plays. Don't understand it at all.

Well understand that when he plays, we generally lose, and the fact he isn't picked again and we are playing well and looking good, would suggest his best isn't good enough, anywhere near good enough.

Turn it in.

Facts are facts, I'd suggest you "turn it in".

Great result, kinda proves my point. Clark looks great, brilliant finish from Gabby, Milner is fantastic.

Well understand that when he plays, we generally lose, and the fact he isn't picked again and we are playing well and looking good, would suggest his best isn't good enough, anywhere near good enough.

Well understand there is 10 other players on the field and a manager who makes the decisions. So to blame one player is a bit unfair. Just as one player doesn't win you a game; one player doesn't lose you them.

And ungrateful that you are near a keyboard. Nowt to be negative about here. At least? At least?? What an odd thing to say.

Oh grow up, silly keyboard warrior!

Oh the irony...

:?

You find a negative thing to say during a very good Villa performance, and I'm the silly one who needs to grow up?

And as for keyboard warrior, don't make me laugh with your post on poster shite.

Nice skills from Milner and Young in the corner, until the whistle went against us.

All over, 6 points from 9, that'll do nicely :cheers: