PL: Fulham h 2009/08/30 Match Thread ko 1600

limpid

I would like to see a goal or two from open play in this one. I worries me a bit that we only have one so far this season.

Villa 2 Fulham 1 UTV!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be so hard to resist checking the score before the delayed broadcast tonight.

I would like to see a goal or two from open play in this one. I worries me a bit that we only have one so far this season.

It's going to be so hard to resist checking the score before the delayed broadcast tonight.

Watch it online mate.

surely It would be much better playing a right-back at right-back and a centre-back at centre-back, leave beye and bring clarke in to the centre.

Iwould go

guzan

warnock

clarke

cuellar

beye

young

reo

petrov

delph

milner

carew

Watch it online mate.

I do that often, but if it's on TV I'd just as well wait and watch on the big screen.

Clark in. Pleased with that line up. Carew a good option if we're struggling to break down. Shorey not dropped is perfectly fair too. Though I suspect it won't be long for Warnock to come in.

Actually, that bench really is looking quite decent compared to previous years.

Aston Villa (4-5-1): Friedel, Beye, Cuellar, Clark, Shorey, Milner, Reo-Coker, Petrov ©, Sidwell, Young, Agbonlahor

Subs: Carew, Albrighton, Delph, Heskey, Guzan, Warnock, Gardner.

Our best striker, and a really on form player on the bench????????

Our worst defender playing once again?????????

well, at least Heskey's not playing :D

Decent line up... 4-5-1 Good on MON... but it quickly changes to 4-3-3 with NRC/Sidwell making runs into the box.

One worry is Clarke ...hope he does OK... he coped well against Sturridge on Monday night watching a stream.

Well done MON for not dropping Shorey... He deserved not to be dropped.

Big day for Clark, hopefully he continues his pre season form.

Anybody know the Fulham line up yet? They have a few injury doubts I believe?

Fulham: Schwarzer, Pantsil, Hughes, Hangeland, Konchesky, Dempsey, Kamara, Greening, Etuhu, Duff, Nevland.

Subs: Zuberbuhler, Kelly, Baird, Gera, Riise, Eddie Johnson, Smalling.

So Fulham missing Murphy, Davies, Johnson & Zamora.

We really should be able to dominate the midfield looking at the lineups. But they will sit back and work hard, think we need to score early or this might be a frustrating one.