• Semi-Skimmed (Green top)
    • Skimmed (Red top)
    • Full Fat (Gold top)
    • Non Dairy - Goat, Soya, etc
    • UHT (long-lasting)
    • Don't drink milk at all
    • other type of milk ie: unpasterised, etc

• 2 months later...
I don't really drink milk often anymore like I did a few years ago... but I'll still always have semi-skimmed whether I use it for cooking or drinking. All other types of milk taste like shit... especially full fat, that's just like cream.
Mmmmmm.... cream.

I only drink milk in coffee and it tends to be semi skimmed

Re the adults shouldn't drink milk stuff wasn't that all found to be largely propoganda ? ..It originated from some Hippies campaigning for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and was jumped on by some vegetarian lobby as well ... I seem to recall the study that these capaigns used found that something like 90% of Asian people are intolernt to lactose but in European's / Westerners the figure is at around 5 % ..however they didn't quite represent it like that for their agenda

Apparently full fat milk isn't very good for making cappuccino's and lattes as the fat content being above 3% doesnt make for good frothing

I learned this today because I bought myself a fab Dualit 15 bar pressure Coffee machine because the tassimo machine had broken so I thought I'd turn the coffee making machine up a notch and have been playing Bicks the Barrista since I got home :)

Â