EL: Rapid Vienna h 2009/08/27 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a load of shit.......

what was the point to last season exactly?....

serves us right for sitting back as soon as we got the 2nd goal.....

where was the drive for the 3rd goal....

unbelievable...so lethargic at the end.....

Gabby should have been on 30 mins earlier...

GUTTED

Whistle happy piece of garbage, the boys tried hard, just couldn't get it done in the end, don't know why Gabby didn't start shame really as Heskey was a passanger for the majority of the game, way to break my heart lads, it's 7am haven't slept a wink in anticipation, what a let down, oh well bring on Fulham! :D.

bollocks to you o'neill. i said 10 minutes before vienna scored he has to change it asap as we are welcoming them into the game but he does sod all

offically heskey should never start a game for us absolutely useless

Gutted, but now can focus on the league. Will be interesting to see how MON picks them up from this setback

Was that sarcasm?Focus on the league,a place in europe maybe?Hmmm it would be great to play in a european league.

I hate it when we loose. But before the game I was thinking going out might not be such a bad thing after all. We haven't strengthened the squad to coupe with this tournament, and the players we are signing now probably don't care if we are in the Europa League or not.

Rapid fully deserved their result, and Villa can blame nobody but themselves. This really was poor.

If we did take this tournament seriously we should have played with our full strength when we needed a result.

Big deal, Europa league isn't a priority for MON and Villa clearly judging by the way they played. I actually thinkgetting the distraction of europe out of the way is a good thing. Our squad is nowhere near the strength it needs to be to fight out the league and 3 cups. Does anyone honestly think that if we'd progressed that it would attract any decent players to us? IMO europa league is mickey mouse to any big name signings, so if that's the kind of player we want to bring in, its gotta have to be CL qualification. Europa league is a waste of time and effort.