Is Cuellar a good player?

vivaashleyyoung

Is Cuellar good enough?  

365 members have voted

1. 1. Is Cuellar good enough?

• Yes
    • No

I don't know what's funnier... the OP getting pwned in the face with his assumption that people would agree with him, or saying that Davies is a 'very poor' footballer. Of course he bloody isn't.

Cuellar has basically done a Petrov. Took a year to settle in and now is showing us what he can do. I don't think players out in the Scots league understand that you have to give it your best pretty much every game in the prem or they underestimate the difference.. either way, it takes them time to settle!

I don't know what's funnier... the OP getting pwned in the face with his assumption that people would agree with him, or saying that Davies is a 'very poor' footballer. Of course he bloody isn't.

Cuellar has basically done a Petrov. Took a year to settle in and now is showing us what he can do. I don't think players out in the Scots league understand that you have to give it your best pretty much every game in the prem or they underestimate the difference.. either way, it takes them time to settle!

The same could be said for Heskey to be fair. It looks like he's settled quite nicely at the moment.

If I remember correctly, McFadden took a year to settle when he went to Everton from .. er... Motherwell, was it?...

Chris Sutton looked pretty wank when he came back to the PL (to us, grrr!) after going up to Celtic too. And don't even get me started with Boumsong.

The gulf in quality between England and Scottish football is huge. No matter how successful Rangers and Celtic can be, and no matter how good a team they can build, they will always be playing week in week out against a standard of team who would struggle in our Championship, some even would in League 1.

stop dismissing curtis davies lads. hes quality, and we shell see is worth once he returns and dislodges a member of the first team ( along time i admit). hes a real good defender and instead of knocking him count yourself lucky that uve even got him ffs.

Â