• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go for....

--------------------Guzan----------------------

Beye-------Cuellar-------Clark-------Shorey

-------Petrov-----------------NRC-------------

Gabby------------Young-------------Milner--

-------------------Carew--------------------

Johnson will have Young in his pocket as he has down numerous times for Portsmouth so he should be given a free role.

Gabby on the right cutting inside ;) Liverpool have defensive issues too, hopefully we can take advantage.

True Hanky, but don't expect them to be up there for too long.

I'm expecting a Villa loss here, probably something like 3-1. I'm hoping that we'll at least score a goal. That would be nice, haven't seen one of those in a while.

4-0 to Liverpool with Gerrard scoring 2, Kuyt bagging 1 and Johnson 1.

O'Neill will come and say we were unlucky and we are almost there and with a "wee" bit of luck our fortunes could change.

Also he will state our players are getting fitter!

Afterwards he will confirm he has persuaded Titus Bramble to join us and he will make him captain and Emile Heskey vice captain! Have faith!

To the tune of "the animals went in 2 by 2"

He's half a man and half a girl torres, torres...

He's half a man and half a girl torres, torres...

He's a queer he like's the cock...

He sell's his arse on albert dock....

Fernando torres britney spears head!...

He's half a boy and half a girl Torres, Torres

He's half a boy and half a girl Torres, Torres

He loves a bit of scouser cock

He sells himself on Albert Dock

Fernando Torres

CARRAGHERS BIT ON THE SIDE!

:)

I would say feck the game and tactics and choosing the best team and just go for the kids and pick a team that beat FC Porto and Juventus.

Guzan

Young, Cuellar, Clark, Lowry

Albrighton, Reo Coker, Delph, Milner

Young

Heskey (Want Carew)

and we will beat them with last minute goal :)

if we pick usual shit with 4-4-2 and Petrov and no Nigel Reo Coker we will lose 6-0

Guest Ricardomeister

Looking at the table a 4-0 defeat would send us to the bottom. We haven't even looked like scoring in the first 2 games and that has to end so I think it will be a 4-1 defeat. Obviously I hope we win but if we do concede 4 I hope Torres gets them all as I have made him captain of my fantasy team for this game!

I don't expect us to get anything from tonight's game, however, I would be happy if we went to Afnield and actually competeted in all areas of the pitch.

I would like to see us show some flair, imagination, passion and drive. Battling for every ball and giving 100% to the cause.

Win, lose or draw, if Villa 'turn up' tonight and give it a go, I will be content.

Even though the Plop have signed Kyriakos it looks like they'll play Ayala at the back with Carragher.

I suppose the difference is they can play a youngster against Heskey but I wouldn't pit Clark against Torres :shock:

Still think we'll lose tonight and probably 1-0 with a last minute goal too to make it feel worse!

hmmm i dont know why but the score line of 3-1 keeps coming into my head for this one , and no thats not to us lol .

------------Guzan

Beye-Cueller-Clarke-Shorey

---------NRC--Petrov

--Alrighton-Young-Milner

------------Carew

Throw Alrighton into the mix , Liverpool wont know alot about him and u know he'll give 110 % what ever , plus his delivery is second to non , obviously i'd like Carew to start but who knows hey