O'Neill - stay or go, the update

Risso

Should O'Neill stay or go?  

535 members have voted

1. 1. Should O'Neill stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

Im voting stay - because of what happens to clubs that change manager mid season. But if results don't improve I think he will resign no more than 10 games in.

Mixed bag on that look at spuds last year, they looked dead and buried until bagpuss turned them around.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These players MON's been tracking are going to be amazing.

To make us wait this long he must have some real beauties lined up.

You watch they won't all be overpriced, overated English jokes.

These players MON's been tracking are going to be amazing.

To make us wait this long he must have some real beauties lined up.

You watch they won't all be overpriced, overated English jokes.

No he is mostly looking for Welsh players??

Mixed bag on that look at spuds last year, they looked dead and buried until bagpuss turned them around.

You could say that but you could also argue that until this season is over nothing has been proven and we should be the first to realize that.

Overall I think our performance was better than against Wigan, I did to be honest expect Rapid to score more a lot more.

For the argument against MON to be taken seriously it has to be reasoned and built on fact not hearsay and a mix of stats that suit the argument. All us fans want the best for Villa, so when and if the time is right we will all know when and if its time for him to go.

For the time being we all need to realize that Villa need us all NOW, we need to stand and cheer and shout for Villa at home(villa park!), even when things are going badly, "MON claret and blue army, MON claret and blue army, MON claret and blue army...." show him and the team we have faith (despite your real feelings) even if we are 3-0 down. IMO Its this type of event that will turn our season and what have we got to loose? UTV

PS it would make me feel so proud to be a Villa fan, again.

and as for his "rapid fans were terrific, they kept it up all game and their players responded to that"....

well that was obviously a dig at the Villa faithful....

I read it that way too and to be frank I don't blame him.

next thursday night the knives will be out if we dont score quicker than they managed

:shock:

well, no pressure then lads. Just get us a goal inside 16 seconds. Not asking much, I know, just that.

and if you can't do that, then you're shit, MON is shit and we will want blood. :lol: :winkold:

I'll have him stay, even if this means we are out of europe next week and finishes below Small Heath. The only way I see him out is if we do get relegated. He made improvement to our team for the last 2 years, yes, this season looks like a big massive **** up,but I am willing to write this season off and at least MON has a whole **** season to reflect what he has **** up and retify as soon as the summer transfer window reopen.

This is purely based on that I would really hope we could at least have someone here as a long term fix rather getting someone to do a short term fix and fall after 2 seasons.

Â