PL: Wigan h 2009/08/15 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to see Delph start - think he brings something different to our team and if he starts alongside Petrov I wouldn't be surprised to see a debut goal.

I'm more optimistic than yesterday but am still going to be a little cautious and predict 2-0.

Im suprisingly unexcited, hopefully that changes when I get to VP. I just get the feeling that we are Birminghams version of Everton, no money hoping to over acheive every year, that's no way to break the top 4. I just hope the football is more atractive than HOOOOF, or get it wide, we've got that great big patch of land in the middle we can use MON :nod:

anybody think delph will start?

What have we got to lose? NRC and Sidders weren't good enough (in MONs mind) for even sub apearences in the second half of the season when we were so poor, and now they're good enough all of a sudden? He might not bankrupt us but he's making himself look silly in the process.

anybody think delph will start?

I certainly hope so I've lumped him into plenty of my Fantasy teams

However Sidders would be mighty peeved, interesting to see what Marty does

Likewise. He's a fooking bargain for fantasy teams. Based on what the manager has said, he has no qualms using him extensively this season and with that rocket of a shot, worth a punt when you're looking for a bit of filler (in a good way!).

I think he'll start today, yes. Sidders might too, in a 5 man midfield. Depends on Petrov.