PL: Wigan h 2009/08/15 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MON has a rolling contract so that means he can get out when the going gets tough !

So do as you please MON and **** off ! Some of the shit thats on display is your fault an the money you wasted is also you fault. TIME TO GO

name someone better or shut up

maggot scroll down !

Alan Curbishley is as good as MON.

What exactly makes MON so special ? Absolutely **** all is your answer !

I am always putting a nice slant on things, and sugar coating things, as I dont want to rip into my precious football club, which I love with all my heart...but.

This is shit, the players are showing no heart at all, MON has done shit in the transfer market, we need more reinforcements, we need quality, we need to be able to challenge, and what he has done for is this preseason has not set us up for that...we are weaker than we were last season. Honey moon period is over.

MON has a rolling contract so that means he can get out when the going gets tough !

So do as you please MON and **** off ! Some of the shit thats on display is your fault an the money you wasted is also you fault. TIME TO GO

name someone better or shut up

Alan Curbishley !

Seriously?

Not saying MON is the man but if the swap is for Alan 'Midtable' Curbishley I wouldn't see the point

Cheerio MON

grow up dickhead, where were you when we had O'Leary and doug and you went into games like this expecting to lose?

Becaue i wasnt on this website i wasnt around ?

You daft c***

How rude