PL: Wigan h 2009/08/15 Match Thread

limpid

Think MON should of signed players before the season began who is going to want to join this shambles?

VDV? Sneijder? Hangeland?

Yeah right looks like MON is going to have to raid the championship or scotland again...

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done ash you pile of shit joke a **** joke,its time for Randy to dig deep now for signings

I actually hope he doesn't - we got £80m of MON purchases on the pitch. MON has had time and money - lets save it for the new guy

"Come on guys, what a load of over-reaction. Look at the positives." You'll see that at about 4.50.

And? Hypocrite.

**** inept display. Useless.

Absolutely gutted.

Hypocrite?

No, just100 posters you don't approve off, Mr Conflictive.

personal abuse is all you are good at.

Cheerio MON

grow up dickhead, where were you when we had O'Leary and doug and you went into games like this expecting to lose?

Quit the abuse - MON is continuing the shite performance as a manager he did for most of 2009 and at various times before. The time may well be here for him to accept it that he hasn't got what he needs to take this club forward and think about what is best for us

Kinda incredible that our side is weaker today then it was one year ago. In others words we have taken a step backwards.

Can you believe it, selling barry and loosing out on laursen and MON havnt replaced them. Pathetic.

Lets get ready for some good old fashion midtable action lads.

Where was the defence for the second goal ?

Mon is easily the most over rated manager in the premiership he really is.

Yeah he can motivate but my god his transfers are shite his tactics are shite and his decision making like not making any changes are shite !

Don't think Carew is particulary motivated the moment

well done ash you pile of shit joke a **** joke,its time for Randy to dig deep now for signings

I actually hope he doesn't - we got £80m of MON purchases on the pitch. MON has had time and money - lets save it for the new guy

Exactly i dont want anymore money wasted on hi stransfers as he has spent enough !

Where was the defence for the second goal ?

Mon is easily the most over rated manager in the premiership he really is.

Yeah he can motivate but my god his transfers are shite his tactics are shite and his decision making like not making any changes are shite !

If he was such a master at motivating...how the feck cant he get the players all fired up for the opening day?

Ridicolous and shameful display by Villa!

Why is NRC not starting? I don't understand it, I can't understand it.

Downing must be impressed watching from the stands...

LB is needed, at least one CB, one striker, I don't care who, just somebody to push Gabby and Heskey further down the ranks.

Deflated.