Peace Cup: Juventus - 2009/08/02 Reactions and Ratings

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Presentation was thoroughly amusing for any of you who missed it. Mr Moon patting NRC on the head and the stadium announcer shouting to all the Villa players not to go back on the pitch. It was a bit amateurish but was great to see how happy the lads looked at winning.

AMAZING **** LOVE IT!!! ... feel sick now!

Hate SSN tho... when the gunners & Spuds won their cups it was BREAKING NEWS but us... not even a mention! **** EM!

Yeah and you could easily say that we had the tough competition.

On another note Young play as second striker the whole game and did quite well, I think we just saw the future, with Young as SS as well as Albrighton and Guzan.

Great stuff.

Albrighton, Cuellar, Guzan, Reo-Coker, Young and Lichaj all did well for me. Generally disappointed with Shorey and Sidwell, I'm not convinced by those two and I think the youngsters showed them up tonight.

2) Can we use this in the Spurs thread to tell Glaston that Villa have won more Peace Cups than Spurs?

the same ..they have also won it 2005

But to be fair to use, they only had to play Boca, Real Sociedad and Sundowns, and then Lyon in the final.

Whereas we played Malaga (and lost, making the achievement better :)), Atlante (Mexican Champions, and American Champions League winners), Porto and Juventus.

I'd say ours is better :lol: