Peace Cup - Juventus - 2009/08/02 @ 21:00 - Match thread

BOF

Even if it meant we could play 12 players I'm not sure I'd want Osbourne on ;) That's a joke before anyone crucifies me for speaking bad of someone!

I think we'll make it a game tonight. We were good against porto and the team shouldn't be too different apart from Emile. Plus it's a friendly so no pressure and Juve probably won't be up to their best yet.

Looking forward to it, just wish a TV station had picked this tournament up so we didn't have to make do with streams.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone else see us getting all excited about Albrighton playing well again and us doing the over like we did Porto, only to suddenly see us go two goals down and get a thrashing and Villatalk go into absolute meltdown, with people saying we are doomed with only 2 weeks left in the window?? Iv got a feeling Mon will wanna win this match for a number of reasons.

Can anyone else see us getting all excited about Albrighton playing well again and us doing the over like we did Porto, only to suddenly see us go two goals down and get a thrashing and Villatalk go into absolute meltdown, with people saying we are doomed with only 2 weeks left in the window?? Iv got a feeling Mon will wanna win this match for a number of reasons.

If there are major negative reactions following a defeat to Juventus, with many first team players missing, it'll be so so pathetic.

Juve are a real quality side, I personally thought they looked very good coming forward against Real, but maresca on here said they weren't as good as they can be against them.

So if Juve hit top form, even without Diego, we'll do well to take it to penalties.

So if Juve hit top form, even without Diego, we'll do well to take it to penalties.

You mean PK's 8)

Not sure what I'm looking forward to more, the match or the American commentary :lol:

"Great head shot from the top of the 6"

You mean PK's 8)

Not sure what I'm looking forward to more, the match or the American commentary :lol:

"Great head shot from the top of the 6"

Haha I love it when the US commentators use NFL terms in soccer. They were using it in the Real v Juve game also.

"Madrid, top of the eighteen, try and shoot and IT FALLS TO THE SIX, AND oh it's clear"

I'm really excited about this game. Seeing the players going up to collect medals will be a trip whether we win or not.

If only Laursen was here to lift the trophy

Even before this match I think we are doomed for the new season unless we get at least five players in fast....

Will the Americans be commentating again?

And what did 'Jack Woodward's' email say? I wasn't paying attention.

The commentator said, "we've got an e-mail here from a Jack Woodward, he's from the UK and here in the US on holiday, apparently he really likes the way we call the game".

I think the text of the e-mail basically said that he was enjoying the commentary and that it would be great if they could commentate on a few games in the UK cos all of the Britsh commentators are dull.

So, who's gonna write in tonight and what will it say? :D

Will the Americans be commentating again?

And what did 'Jack Woodward's' email say? I wasn't paying attention.

The commentator said, "we've got an e-mail here from a Jack Woodward, he's from the UK and here in the US on holiday, apparently he really likes the way we call the game".

I think the text of the e-mail basically said that he was enjoying the commentary and that it would be great if they could commentate on a few games in the UK cos all of the Britsh commentators are dull.

So, who's gonna write in tonight and what will it say? :D

Somebody send one from a David O' Leary.....about how bad he villa fan representation is in Spain and how they must be all fickle.