Peace Cup - Porto - 2009/07/31 - Ratings and reactions.

LancsVillan

Was that really TSV? I reckon it was you know.

Can't fault anyone tonight, not even Heskey IMO, he had to had been racially aggrivated he doesn't come across as the violent sort!

Albrighton looked bright, Cuellar and Guzan rocks!

GUZANNNN GUZANNNNN!!!!!

He was everything you want in a goal keeper tonight, amazing shot stopper, reacts well under pressure, is loud as **** :P I was really impressed with Clark tonight when he came on, kept a clear head, did his job very well...and albrighton..man, that kid is something.

everyone else - 10 :P regardless. I am in a good mood.

Very very impressed with Brad Jr tonight. Well worth a start in the prem on that look. I found myself punching the air when the final whistle was blown and it's only a friendly... Bring on the season!

All done well. At half time I said to my mate Porto will start diving and cheating and they did. Heskey should have known better being an England player not to get involved. But well done Villa and JR. The kids look good and 8's all round. :D

Guzan was simply amazing, and kept us in it. A brilliant display, and if he keeps that form up, friedel will be no 2 this season.

Cuellar was also excellent, and kept everything together nicely at the back.

NRC was absolute wank, and if O'Neill had any ideas about making do with this headless chicken in the Premier League, hopefully tonight's display will convince him to think again. Clueless, talentless, nothing sort of footballer. Garbage.

Sidwell, much better from Steve, definite glimpses of confidence coming back.

Heskey - stupid sending off, but a pathetic, snivelling reaction from the Porto player.

The kids - all look about 12, but Albrighton looked promising on the ball, but needs to get involved more. That's quite some long throw Lichaj has on him as well. Blimey.

Commentators are tops. Maybe NRC does have to play he gives us snap and tempo. He also gets us the ball back!

Does nothing with it when he gets it and needlessly challenged to put us under a little pressure at the end. Easy to see why he never got many games last season and why he should be replaced for me.

Good result and Goo'san' played very well and looks a decent keeper all round.

thought albrighton was great again... clark did well when he came on...

guzan was fantastic... he really looks a superb keeper in every aspect of his game...

lijach, for me, just isnt quite there... maybe its because hes playing out of position, but he doesnt do it for me...

good performance, considering they were quite a strong side, and we had quite a few youngsters out there...

but it goes without saying, it is a friendly, so we cant read too much into it...

but i have to say, albrightons immergence is very encouraging...

Guzan and Cuellar were excellent. NRC and Sidwell can play together which is a good plus coming out of this competition. Worried about our mounting injuries and Heskey's suspension though.

Hopefully we can appeal some of the cards from the game tonight, the referee was abysmal.

I don't watch Portuguese football but Porto and the national team are the worst diving, simulating cheats. We need to get used to playing sneaky teams like this. It's all good practice for the Europa league.

Bring on Madrid.