Peace Cup: FC Porto a 2009/07/31 Match Thread

limpid

Porto: Nuno, Alves, Pereira, Roque, Fucile, Meireles, Guarin, Reges, Falcao, Gonzalez, Varela. Subs: Helton, Beto, Benitez, Fonseca, Andre, Belluschi, Valeri, Costa, Lopes, Prediger, Rodriguez, Hulk, Farias.

Very strong team

We're going to get beat pretty convincingly IMO.

This team can't keep a clean sheet for shit. Interested to see Cuellar - Davies though.

I don't know who you think we're playing.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Porto: Nuno, Alves, Pereira, Roque, Fucile, Meireles, Guarin, Reges, Falcao, Gonzalez, Varela. Subs: Helton, Beto, Benitez, Fonseca, Andre, Belluschi, Valeri, Costa, Lopes, Prediger, Rodriguez, Hulk, Farias.

Very strong team

We're going to get beat pretty convincingly IMO.

This team can't keep a clean sheet for shit. Interested to see Cuellar - Davies though.

I don't know who you think we're playing.

There better players are on the bench but they still have a better 11. And there is no way we will keep a clean sheet.

There better players are on the bench but they still have a better 11. And there is no way we will keep a clean sheet.

Do they? A lot of new signings/untried players in that team.

No Harewood, unless I'm missing something.

Missed out Harewood from the bench on Wedneday too and bought in Weimann.

Amusingly enough, Porto have nearly twice as many on the bench as we do. Maybe they're going to come after us mob-handed!

Not bothered with Veetle before, I've always used atdhe's Spanish or Arabic streams. My god this commentary is annoying. The Geordie is so geordie it's painful and the american makes Andy Gray seem like a commentary god.