Friendly: Peterborough a 2009/07/18 Reactions and ratings

bannedfromHandV

Just got back, and im felling the effects of a long...long day, and many pints of beer!

Thought Bannon was pure class, and the other kids put in quite promising performances. I know its early, but they could save us some cash this summer.

Hows the geezer who fell from the roof?

who're andrew whymun and barry brenna?

damn sky. :lol:

Actually it's not funny

I bet the rocket polishers at SkyScumSport know the names of every Man Yure player down to the under **** tens.

Disgraceful

I really liked Sidwell's goal from that bunch. Nice to see a centre mid attacking the box and having a first time shot. Good through ball as well from Osbourne (I think, haven't had chance to check if he played)

I'm wondering if MoN has plans to integrate some of the youngsters into the first team this season, we've had consistently good academy and reserve league finishes for the past few yrs now and as Everton have done, albeit enforced perhaps, I'd like to see us give them a chance

Just got in I will leave my own reation intil tomorroe as i am slightly inebreated ? but who was no 23 the pa @ posh was shite and my phone died, he looked promising imo some very nice touches.

Chris Herd. Did well on loan the season before last, but had a bit of an injury plagued time last season.

Full line ups are here and there are some photos here.

(I think they've got the wrong Collins, I'm pretty sure it was Jim not the mysterious Jordan,)

LOL that Davies goal reminded me of a stampeding giraffe herd from a National Geographic documentary. Still some very classy touches from the big guy.

LOL that Davies goal reminded me of a stampeding giraffe herd from a National Geographic documentary. Still some very classy touches from the big guy.
Davies the Gazelle.

Cuellar equals Jesus, he's going to be a hero next year!
I think so too, but only if he plays centre back, his first season was not as much of a disaster as some reckon, he made a huge step up from SPL to our PL, not many take to it like a duck to water.

I'm wondering if MoN has plans to integrate some of the youngsters into the first team this season, we've had consistently good academy and reserve league finishes for the past few yrs now and as Everton have done, albeit enforced perhaps, I'd like to see us give them a chance

Well looking at yesterday with a slightly clearer head :oops: , i think its a sure thing. I can see Collins being the suprise package, especially with the fonz proberly going on l;oan to Leeds.

Bannon nailed on, Albrighton also. And the kid who came on in the second half at Right back caught my eye (number 17). Good first touch, good situational awareness, positional sense, and a love for getting stuck in 8)

And the kid who came on in the second half at Right back caught my eye (number 17).

Eric Lichaj, I'm hoping he goes on to make the grade too