Who wins and how?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and how?

• Khan by T/KO
    • Khan on points
    • Draw
    • Kotelnik by T/KO
    • Kotelnik on points

The improvement in Khan in nearly a year has proved to me how good a coach Freddie is and how poor he was coached and advised before. I still think Khan has great natural talent and under roach can only get better. You only have to look at Pac-Man to see what Roach can archive with someone with great natural talent.

I think Khan should fight Malignaggi next. I think he would beat him.

After Paul disects Fatty Diaz in August he said he wants Khan. Khan will more than likely drop his belt and fight some washed up Mexican in America and be hailed as 'The next Manny Pacquaio'

FWIW, Malignaggi schools him.

Don't be silly, Malignaggi will get beat by Diaz.

But if by some miracle he wins, Khan would school him. Malignaggi ain't got the power to trouble Khan and Khan is a lot faster with a much better workrate, easy 120 - 108 win for Khan.

Don't be silly, Malignaggi will get beat by Diaz.

But if by some miracle he wins, Khan would school him. Malignaggi ain't got the power to trouble Khan and Khan is a lot faster with a much better workrate, easy 120 - 108 win for Khan.

Wrong tbf.

What advantages does Malignaggi hold over Khan then?

There are a few styles which will trouble Khan, a featherfist trying to fight in the pocket is not one of them.

He fought in the pocket in his last few fights beacause of how Buddy McC*nt was training him. Now he's back at Gleasons and enjoying his boxing again. He's back to being an in and out fighter and will beat Khan if they fight (which they wont) He's just as quick, if not quicker, footwork is just as good, if not better and has a better boxing brain.

Not to mention he has better hair.

Just as quick? :lol: He wasn't even quicker than Hatton, let alone Khan. Khan is one of the P4P fastest boxers in the world.

He has such a good boxing brain that he allowed his trainer to teach him a style that was all wrong for him? Good one.

Khan would beat Malignaggi with his jab, his jab is world class and would be the difference between them. It would also set up the flurries which would land with ease on Paulie.

Probably the easiest fight for Khan out of any of the names at 140.

Â