Who wins and how?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and how?

• Khan by T/KO
    • Khan on points
    • Draw
    • Kotelnik by T/KO
    • Kotelnik on points

The Russian lady from Big Brother (evicted a couple of weeks ago) is just about to fight on ITV4.

Its where weirdness meets farce.

The big man up next, Tyson Fury. I still think he sounds like he should be fighting in a Rocky movie rather than in real life. Fantastic name for a pro fighter.

Frankie Gavin has taken all his knuckle dragging supporters with him and he has just won unfortunately.

i no ive just heard them rocket polishers singing there 2 songs. shame they ent that loud at the sty every week. gutted that blue nose word removed won.

Frankie Gavin has taken all his knuckle dragging supporters with him and he has just won unfortunately.

i no ive just heard them rocket polishers singing there 2 songs. shame they ent that loud at the sty every week. gutted that blue nose word removed won.

Don't tell me.....they were "Wipe That Snot" and "Shit On The Villa"

You know, if I was a boxer and my supporters started singing about small heath, I'd go down and chin the ****.

Still, that's the difference between us and them. **** cretins

I dont get this shit about Tyson Fury saying he cant get anybody to spar him at all. Pay a bit more money mate?

I would spar him for cash and I only do kickboxing for points....

The thing is, if the man is supposed to be a pro fighter and is talking about being a world champ, he cannot rely on his natural size advantage. I worry a bit about his attitude, especially after tonights show.

Maybe he cannot afford to pay sparring fees yet. I dont know how big a purse he fights for at the moment, but I dont think he has made a lot of money at all out of the sport so far. But it seems a very odd complaint to make, the only time you cant find a sparring partner is if you arent trying.

Â