London Villa fans?

LondonLax

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys, should have posted this up sooner but only just remembered with last season over.

The Baring, on Baring Street, Islington is owned by a Villa fan and will be regularly attended when we're on telly by a handful of Villa fans. Nearest tube stations are Angel or Old Street. 10-15 min walk from the station.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm lurking in Beckton for most of the year. Going back soon but I'll be here for the foreseeable future. Let me know if there's a pub sorted, sick of watching games with my United "supporting" mate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK guys, should have posted this up sooner but only just remembered with last season over.

The Baring, on Baring Street, Islington is owned by a Villa fan and will be regularly attended when we're on telly by a handful of Villa fans. Nearest tube stations are Angel or Old Street. 10-15 min walk from the station.

I might pop down on Tuesday if nothing else comes up. Anyone else down?

• 2 weeks later...

my mate and I were in Trinity road on Tues

interestingly  the 2 late comings sitting next to us were from London

and the 4 people on the row behind us were from London and Sussex

I'm from Surrey and my mate I went up with is also from Sussex

so there were 8 of us in a little block all from Down South

ok 8 out of 40k isn't THAT impressive , but I still found it mildly amusing

Edited by tonyh29

my mate and I were in Trinity road on Tues

interestingly  the 2 late comings sitting next to us were from London

and the 4 people on the row behind us were from London and Sussex

I'm from Surrey and my mate I went up with is also from Sussex

so there were 8 of us in a little block all from Down South

ok 8 out of 40k isn't THAT impressive , but I still found it mildly amusing

its just like Old Trafford ;)

• 3 months later...

The son of London Bookmakers  Fred Binns is a staunch Villa fan & I spent many a happy hour with him here in Brum in the early 80's. He was even fortunate enough to be on the  plane with our heroes when they returned home from Rotterdam with our famous trophy.

Not sure if he posts on here but he would be a great find for the rest of you guys to team up with if you can locate him?

Also, I have it on good authority from the above that  a Villa fan lives in whichever house it is that that finds itself nearest to Upton Park?

Might be worth a knock......................As long as it doesn't belong to Alf Garnett! :P

Seeing as Wigan tickets are proving to be goldust, are there any London Villa fans thinking of heading somewhere for the final day of the season drama? e.g famous 3 kings

• 1 year later...

I live in Walford. Sometimes watch games in a pub called The Queen Vic.

Not really obviously, I just happened to stumble on this thread, and wanted to be a part of it. I'm so incredibly lonely.

• 1 year later...
On 6/30/2011 at 21:12, islingtonclaret said:

Is no longer a Villa pub. Though in saying that, me and a fellow Villa Talker reclaimed it on Saturday, forcing the Arsenal fans to watch their game with Leicester on a dodgy stream... Which then packed up with 15 minutes to go!

I think the girls behind the bar fancied us. Who wouldn't?

<--

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Is no longer a Villa pub. Though in saying that, me and a fellow Villa Talker reclaimed it on Saturday, forcing the Arsenal fans to watch their game with Leicester on a dodgy stream... Which then packed up with 15 minutes to go!

I think the girls behind the bar fancied us. Who wouldn't?

<--

Really need to come down one day to watch a game there me thinks, shame its no longer a villa pub but guessing harder to get Villa games now

Â