London Villa fans?

LondonLax

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LondonLax Sir,

I am in the East End, around the Plaistow/East Ham way. Give us a personel message with your number or E-mail address and we can meet up for a drink. As for Pubs when the lads are playing, mmmm few and far between unless the are playing the Hammers.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Set one up mate! I'm sure there are a few of us about...would be good to meet up for a few games..I live North London

where abouts? i dont live to far from north london. i use to live in enfield

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Islington (I suppose you could guess by the name). If anyone recommends a North London pub to me where other fans will be I'll be there. One of the most curious things I discovered when moving here is that I couldn't find any Lions clubs...although, the East London club isn't that far from me.

I'm in SW London (Richmond) but work in Islington. Would definitely be interested in watching midweek games with Villa fans if a suitable pub was found. I'm away pretty much every weekend so wouldn't be able to meet for Sat/Sun games but if a venue was suggested for the week games, I'd be up for watching with other Villa fans.

Personally I tend to watch matches in Cafe Kick on Shoreditch High St. It's a pretty popular table football bar (host the English TF championships!) and has sky sports 3D. I don't know of any dedicated Villa pubs though (strangely there is actually a West Brom pub off Hackney Rd called "The Albion")

Personally I tend to watch matches in Cafe Kick on Shoreditch High St. It's a pretty popular table football bar (host the English TF championships!) and has sky sports 3D. I don't know of any dedicated Villa pubs though (strangely there is actually a West Brom pub off Hackney Rd called "The Albion")

It's actually a really decent boozer, The Albion. Good Curry too.

2374234904_10e47b414b.jpg

• 3 months later...

I'm based in Turnpike Lane and know a few good places to go. The best place by far i've found to watch footy in London is the Famous 3 Kings in West Kensington, can be a bit of a trek, especially for those of us based in the North but this place is quality. It shows all Saturday games (and i mean all), is huge, serves food and shows basically any sport on so there's always a good atmosphere in there. If you give them a bell (02076036071) they can give you info on what's on and you can request stuff to be put on. Always seems quite a few villa in there when we're on. Great place to spend a Saturday.

http://www.sportspubs.co.uk/new_detail.php?pubscode=161

There also used to be a London Villans page on Facebook as well, not sure if that's still about. If not we should certainly sort something out down here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am one of five villa fans I know in London, so we could add to that list! If there was a good villa pub down that showed all the games in HQ with an atmosphere like Roccoco it would save me a lot of travelling! 5000 miles a year just to watch the home games!

Â