FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

im 31, played as villa the whole way but once you hit 30 its almost impossible as villa to progress.

This!! I'm 29. Atleast 75% of the people you get matched with choose Chelsea... friggin joke. And if not them Real Madrid, Barcelona.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lofted through ball, 2 versus goalkeeper, pull back, tap in by any chance?

Our club suffered that a lot too but then again we did it back...

That, the automatic keeper coming out for the easy lob, the throw-in off the cross bar for a free header, and the corner to the back post where the keeper doesn't come for it.

We did the first one a bit, admittedly, but the throw-in and corner ones are just sad., in my opinion.

Never seen the corner of throw in one before?

Ahh well, don't play online.

Honestly, if people play as Chelsea, choose Fulham

I must have played about 30 games as Fulham and have lost only Twice against Chelsea..

People think they will kill you, but Fulham play a nice tight passing game and AJ and Zamora up front at more than good enough. (speed and power - good combo)

Lofted through ball, 2 versus goalkeeper, pull back, tap in by any chance?

Our club suffered that a lot too but then again we did it back...

That, the automatic keeper coming out for the easy lob, the throw-in off the cross bar for a free header, and the corner to the back post where the keeper doesn't come for it.

We did the first one a bit, admittedly, but the throw-in and corner ones are just sad., in my opinion.

Never seen the corner of throw in one before?

Ahh well, don't play online.

Never seen them before? Surprised by that, it's all we seem to get scored past us.

Oh, free-kicks could be added to the list too, so easy to score them. If you play a bad team who don't leave, you can rack up the score too easily. I scored 8 in one game doing all sorts of this shit.

Do you play with your shooting on Assisted or semi?

I found the game got boring very quick with it on Assisted... with shooting on Semi-Assisted you can score some much better goals, can put the ball wherever you want to too. Hard to chip the keeper from way out though... which also makes that goal more interesting when you can pull it off.

Been getting back into the swing of things in anticipation of FIFA 11, finally got round to uploading some goals (I can normally never be arsed, really looking forward to being able to save replays to the HD).

Cheeky 12 yard backheel

First time 40 yard volleyed lob

Getting into the swing of things by playing a load of games on amateur?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess that's it.

I was saying recently that the commentators never say anything nice about Villa players. It's always Ashley Young has lost the ball. Last night I brought Heskey on for a bit and he got a goal. Andy Gray says, "Well he has worked hard today as he always does when he gets played although I don't think he's played often enough and he's deserved that goal... Emile Heskey!!"

Are all the Villa players they say nice things about on my bench?

"Great pass by Salifou... he's the Togolese Zidane you know"

"What a goal by Weimann, and it's goodnight Vienna"

"Veteran goalie Andy Marshall is on top form"

Â