FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
..oh forgot my most important question, do we know if Villa Park is going to be in it yet?

To answer my own question, NO

Can't believe they still have Sid ames' Park in the game.

This is either very lazy or some one from the barcodes works very high in the company.

you just know that with all these new "features" that it will make it easier for the so called bigger teams to rape the smaller teams...

this thing about the defenders being able to get back at the strikers, just smacks of allowing slow but "rated" cloggers like john terry, the excuse to catch up with speed merchants like agbonlahor...

il try the demo, but it it does the same thing of deciding the results before kick off, then i am not buying it... (i had a game on 09 the other day where i had 30 chances and could not score for love nor money, despite trying everything, and the opposition scored with the most dubious penalty in the 107th min and their only chance to win the game 1-0...

you just know that with all these new "features" that it will make it easier for the so called bigger teams to rape the smaller teams...

this thing about the defenders being able to get back at the strikers, just smacks of allowing slow but "rated" cloggers like john terry, the excuse to catch up with speed merchants like agbonlahor...

il try the demo, but it it does the same thing of deciding the results before kick off, then i am not buying it... (i had a game on 09 the other day where i had 30 chances and could not score for love nor money, despite trying everything, and the opposition scored with the most dubious penalty in the 107th min and their only chance to win the game 1-0...

The computer beat you? Does this really happen?!

Fifa 2004 was guilty of this, infact every Fifa before 08 was fairly guilty. Right now they have the balance almost perfect, although I do like the fact they are trying to give a bit more balance towards defenders I hope they don't totally screw it up.

Disgaree, it's not hard enough for me Fifa, I blooming won the league with Villa and finished 3rd with Stoke! despite having the likes of Sidibe upfront!

I hope transfers are more realistic in a season mode tbh, great game though, especially season modes with a couple of mates late at night!

The demo is out today.

Here's a list of the stadiums in the game....no VP and still **** St James' park - it's an outrage :evil:

NEW STADIUMS

Bernabeu (Free Download On Launch Day)

New Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear, Night Rain

Estadio Chamartin

New Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow

Court Lane

New Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Day Snow

Arena D'oro

New Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear, Night Rain

EXISTING STADIUMS

Old Trafford

Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain

New Weather: Day Snow, Night Snow

Stade Gerland

Weather: Day Sunny, Dusk

New Weather: Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow

San Siro

New Weather: Night Clear, Night Rain

Camp Nou

Stadio Delle Alpi

Signal Iduna Park

Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain,

Bay Arena

Anfield

Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Night Clear, Night Rain

New Weather: Day Rain, Day Snow, Night Snow

Parc Des Princes

Square Ground

Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Dusk

New Weather: Day Snow, Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow

Stamford Bridge

Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain, Day Snow, Night Snow

Stade Velodrome

Veltins-Arena

Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear

Crown Lane

Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain

Euro Arena

Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain,

Town Park

New Weather: Day Snow

Euro Park

Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Snow, Dusk

New Weather: Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow

HSH Nordbank Arena

Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear, Night Rain

New Weather: Night Snow

Estadio Vicente Calderon

St James' Park

Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Night Clear, Night Rain

New Weather: Day Rain, Day Snow, Night Snow

Estadio Azteca

Olympiastadion

Allianz Arena

Stadion Europa

Stade Kokoto

Aloha Park

Wembley Stadium

Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear, Night Rain, Dusk

Emirates

Stadio Olimpico

New Weather: Day Snow, Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow

Estadio De Las Artes

Olimipico Generico

Weather: Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Dusk

Estadio Del Pueblo

Fussballstadion

El Reducto

Stadion Neder

Stade Municipal

Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Snow

New Weather: Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow

Ivy Lane

Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Snow

New Weather: Dady Rain

Estadio Latino

Stadion 23. Maj

El Medio

New Weather: Night Rain

El Bombastico

New Weather: Night Rain

Stadio Classico

Weather: Day Sunny

Football Ground

Stadion Olympik

Weather: Day Cloudy, Day Snow

New Weather: Day Sunny, Day Rain

Stadion Hanguk

Weather: Night Clear

New Weather: Night Rain, Night Snow

O Dromo

Weather: Day Sunny

New Weather: Night Clear

PRACTICE ARENAS

Arena North America

Weather: Dusk

Arena Brazil

Arena Mediterranean

Arena Eastern Europe

Weather: Day Cloudy

Arena France

Arena England

Weather: Day Cloudy

Arena Korea

Weather: Night Clear

Link

Fifa 2004 was guilty of this, infact every Fifa before 08 was fairly guilty. Right now they have the balance almost perfect, although I do like the fact they are trying to give a bit more balance towards defenders I hope they don't totally screw it up.

Fifa 04 was guilty of being ridiculously easy. I think that's about the time I ditched it for Pro.

Chip ball into striker, who chests it, turns and volleys in. You could win games 20-0 just by doing that.

Fifa 04 was guilty of being ridiculously easy. I think that's about the time I ditched it for Pro.

Chip ball into striker, who chests it, turns and volleys in. You could win games 20-0 just by doing that.

Whilst that is very true actually beating a player was impossible.

Ive got the demo on the 360 and it is impressive. You really feel like you are controlling each players movements etc, and making a sub actually makes a difference to the game. After playing it for a while I cant wait for the game to come out.

Just a pity VP isnt in it, dont understand why they cant have all the grounds in when they have done it before!

Been playing the demo now for a good 40 minutes. It's an improvement on fifa 09, everything is so smooth with passing the ball, but it does have it's faults which I hope are solved for the final release. Sometimes players will try and clear it on the volley when it's dropping from a height, leaving somebody to jump in above them and header it in above them, happened twice already. Goalkeepers are idiots, I hope that gets sorted and the shooting is a bit weird.

Goalkeepers have always been idiots on FIFA. Must be a hard part of the game to get right, but FIFA are particularly bad at it! A minor detail though really.
No, these are a few steps back from fifa 09, it's a bit silly. I'm sure it will be sorted by final release though.

Â