FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

Here

According to that it is realised on the 19th of August but according to play.com its the 2nd of October :|

But looks the dogs here are some new features (taken from official website);

Skilled dribbling - Advanced animation warping technology lets skilled players face defenders and maneuver around them with highly-responsive lateral dribbling, just like the game's legends.

360° dribbling - The first-ever true 360° dribbling system in a football game gives you precise control to skillfully play spaces between defenders that previously were not possible.

Physical Play Freedom - Wider dribble touches and new collision sharing allow for a less predictable yet extended fight for possession, resulting in more realistic battles between the dribbler and his defender .

Player Urgency - Improved Urgency AI logic, with over 50 new movement cycles, delivers more responsive positioning so your players stay focused on the ball and move at a speed appropriate to the action.

Other rumours include every Premiership stadium on the game. So we will finally see VP in all its glory!

fifa10.jpg

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wee Leo is on the cover this year, maybe they'll make him decent in this years version too then. They made him about as useful as tits on a fish in 09 all because he was the face of PES. Losers.

So wee Leo is on the cover this year, maybe they'll make him decent in this years version too then. They made him about as useful as tits on a fish in 09 all because he was the face of PES. Losers.

I think he still is the face of PES. He's been doing all the motion capture stuff for PES.

lol no, they wont be finished developing it for a few months

i was playing it at the ea offices

So you must have been on the team which got whipped by Rutter and Co. on the EA Pitch during Community Week :)

The FIFA NG team including myself are hard at work get this edition of the FIFA series ready for release in October. Also to note the clock counting down on the website is when you'll get your first official gameplay look at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany.

So you must have been on the team which got whipped by Rutter and Co. on the EA Pitch during Community Week :)

The FIFA NG team including myself are hard at work get this edition of the FIFA series ready for release in October. Also to note the clock counting down on the website is when you'll get your first official gameplay look at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany.

hahah nah i wasnt over for that, just the day in the offices for a play and to interview rutter. nice guy, hadnt met him before

the game's coming along very nicely i have to say! cant wait to have another shot at it in a few months to see how the rest is coming together

im thoroughly enjoying tormenting my mates with lots of "i know something you dont know" in relation to the game, but then im a cruel bastard :lol:

hahah nah i wasnt over for that, just the day in the offices for a play and to interview rutter. nice guy, hadnt met him before

the game's coming along very nicely i have to say! cant wait to have another shot at it in a few months to see how the rest is coming together

im thoroughly enjoying tormenting my mates with lots of "i know something you dont know" in relation to the game, but then im a cruel bastard :lol:

Mr. Rutter is quite the personality and pefect producer to represent the face of the FIFA series.

The game is coming along good at this stage of the project and the software engineers are putting in long hours to get this game out the door. As for the mentality of "I know something you don't know, I've had to deal with that since I started at EA on FIFA 08.

As for the FIFA 10 cover I pretty sure that's not it.

Here's a few key sites to bookmark to track the progress of FIFA 10

EA Sites

FIFA 10 Website

FIFA 10 Forums

Other Sites

FIFA Soccer Blog

FIFA Informer

Sweetpatch TV

Out of curiosity Pete, are you a Fifa or a Pro man? UP until 09 I hadn't touched Fifa since the World Cup 98 game on N64, it was always ISS or Pro. But Fifa 09 was far superior to any other footie game I've ever played. Have you had a look at this years Pro? What would you say is the better game? Can I have your job please?

Mr. Rutter is quite the personality and pefect producer to represent the face of the FIFA series.

The game is coming along good at this stage of the project and the software engineers are putting in long hours to get this game out the door. As for the mentality of "I know something you don't know, I've had to deal with that since I started at EA on FIFA 08.

As for the FIFA 10 cover I pretty sure that's not it.

you know what really REALLY blew me away actually, the wii version of 10

i was NOT expecting it to be anywhere near that good

Â