FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manager mode is wank.

Always has, always will be.

It could be awesome in FIFA 11 Milf ;)

It won't! They say they change it, but they just don't.

I wouldn't keep your hopes up!

Manager mode is wank.

Always has, always will be.

It could be awesome in FIFA 11 Milf ;)

It won't! They say they change it, but they just don't.

I wouldn't keep your hopes up!

its a 4 year project according to rutter last summer, itll take time to get it right and they know that

My achievements keep on dissapearing. I have played through 7 seasons with my pro, most of them as a striker and have still only scored one goal as a rebound off a post. it took 2 seasons to earn the go through a game without getting booked dispite having many consecutive games without anyone on the team getting booked. Also the tackle detection rate is awful, I'll put in loads playing as right back and look up the stats and have none credited. Same problem with assists. Only a minor problem in a good game, but it does grate and I would like to see it put right.

I'd won all of the features online and offline tournements on FUT so far, but missed out winning the offline one that expired today because I didn't start the final before the time ran out. I must have missed out by seconds, damn annoying. If you entre the tourney before the time expires you should be able to play it until you win it/are eliminated.

508 goals in 430 games and about 260 assists for my club 8)

We are like 80 points outside the 10th Division.

371-53-100 is our record.

Won 18 in a row the other day.

Blimey, not bad!

I left my old club and made a new one with some friends not too long ago, think we're 55-6-25 or something like that. Think it'll be better next year when they sort some stuff out. They really need to make all the cpu players the same ability to make it fair, we had a 31 rated CB who was about 5'6 for one game which is stupid. Need to stop the midget goalie thing too!

Yeah, the midget goalkeeper is a joke. On Fifa 11 they should do it so that you build your AI aswell, that would be much better.

Might start a new club (with the same people). I'd love to see our record then. I'd say we've lost about 15 out of our last 100.

Getting stupid though. If we lose a game, we lose about 80 points, but if we win, we are lucky if we get 25.

My 360 is used nearly everyday while my PS3 gathers dust. This is probably down to all my mates having a 360, with the majority switching alligence from PS3 over the last few years. While i think the PS3 is obviously gonna live longer in the next war of true HD and 3D gaming. The 360 is a personal favourite for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Coming back to achievements for a moment..

I've just started working on the lobbed pass assists and just needed to know if anyones done it yet?

Do lofted through balls count as a lobbed pass or is it strictly lobbed pass as in pressing the lobbed pass button? I already know crosses don't count as lobbed passes as I've just completed that achievement.

Cheers

My record is played 17-0-0 at the moment, uploaded a video yesterday but it fecked up, gutted. Playing a 0-0 game in the 93rd min, my midfielder turned and played a neat pass to the edge of the box, I hit it and scored into the bottom left corner giving me a 1-0 win!

Xbox?

Its the lob button with A, I think. I think I have that but not sure.

Thanks for your replies. But I know how to lob the ball, I'm talking about getting the achievements for your virtual pro.

I have most of them, one of the exceptions being "Claim x career assists from lobbed passes"

What I want to know is do lobbed through balls count towards your total of lobbed passes or is it strictly lobbed passes only?

Â