FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

Playing with Bournemotuh is soooo frustrating! No problem stoppingthe other teams scoring, just can't score myself, everyone is so shit andits impossible to sign anyone!

My 4 league games have finished 0-0 1-0 0-0 1-0

So I'm undefeated, but not exactly setting the league alight!

I'm exactly the same, i hate playing the AI, they are too rigid, and too hard to exploit, they never send runners and rarely attack. Just really boring.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Their back 4 just never budges. One-Twos are the only way to get through them really, but my players are too bloody slow!

Also, playing with lower league teams in the rain is very tough. Their first touch is atrocious.

Just started on it tonight. First comment: Would've been nice if they gave it new commentary (and commentators). Seems to be the same sounds bites as in FIFA 08 (I skipped 09). Also seems the teams (by default at least) don't keep their shape as well, with players venturing much farther out of position than before.

Apparently there is a patch out

Yep, just got it myself! It's on the PS3 as of today, I've read that the 360 patch is to be released tomorrow but I've no idea how true that is.

When i am finding teams hard to break down and are just camped inside there own half, sometimes i find it easier to get a goal to just pass the ball to them and let them attack me and then just hit them on the counter.

Yes sometimes it backfires but most of the time can find spaces a bit easier.

I hate the presumption that every single player outside the top leagues are slow.

I'm playing manager mode with Dagenham & Redbridge got some decent pace in the side, not Gabby fast but comparatively fast for League 2, granted I'm on World Class level haven't taken the step up to Legendary yet.

Finding my second season a lot harder for some reason. :lol:

Been playing on Legendary throughout and won the domestic treble, with Villa.

I suppose teams are now facing me and thinking it as their FA Cup final. :winkold:

I thought I had a better team, but I'm not so sure. Think Walcott will be out the door come January. Need to raise some cash to improve the squad.

I have also downloaded the patch. Are there any achievements to unlock on Manager Mode, and if so, where do I find them?

I hate the presumption that every single player outside the top leagues are slow.
And that they are all weak.

But if they weren't, the league 2 teams would be almost on a par with the normal ones, because ability on the ball matters for so little in this game, and there really isn't much Fifa can do about it.

Played online for the first time tonight on 10, played a lot on 09 last year.

It doesn't seem as smooth as 09. There's a bit of a delay between pressing buttonss and the players doing it. Apart from that its good, I like the new ranking system so you can see how you're progressing.

What I don't like is I played 4 matches, 3 against Madrid and one against United. Booooooooooooring.

I'm having trouble downloading the new update. Whenever I turn the game on it asks me to update it, then when I press ok my PS3 restarts itself instantly and doesn't download a thing.

Anyone else having this issue?

I hope it's not a problem with my PS3...

Â