4) Cheryl Cole

5) Keira Knightley

6) Nicole Scherzinger

7) Isla Fisher

8 ) Shakira

9) Christina Aguilera

10) Fearne Cotton

Least you have some taste ;-)

Stick Sharapova and Megan in tehre and you have my top 5.

My top 10:

1) Hayden Panettiere

2) Jessica Alba

3) Scarlett Johanssen

4) Cheryl Cole

5) Keira Knightley

6) Nicole Scherzinger

7) Isla Fisher

8 ) Shakira

9) Christina Aguilera

10) Fearne Cotton

There has to be something wrong with a man when he doesn't include Keeley Hazell in his top 10. Plus having Nicole Scherzinger in there aswell, and no Megan Fox. I suppose it is all down to personal taste. Anyway, mine would be:

1) Keeley Hazell

2) Eva Wyrwal (look her up, you won't regret it!)

3) Anne Hathaway

4) Kate Beckinsale

5) Charlize Theron

6) Megan Fox

7) Jessica Alba

8 ) Kristen Bell

9) Scarlett Johanssen

10) Eva Mendes

There has to be something wrong with a man when he doesn't include Keeley Hazell in his top 10.

Plus having Nicole Scherzinger in there aswell, and no Megan Fox. I suppose it is all down to personal taste.

simple, I don't like plastic, i like flesh.

Kate Beckinsale & Eva Mendes & Megan Fox just missed out on my list.

There has to be something wrong with a man when he doesn't include Keeley Hazell in his top 10.

Plus having Nicole Scherzinger in there aswell, and no Megan Fox. I suppose it is all down to personal taste.

simple, I don't like plastic, i like flesh.

Kate Beckinsale & Eva Mendes & Megan Fox just missed out on my list.

Keeley Hazell isn't plastic. Hers are 100% real. I'd say Nicole Scherzinger is much more plastic than Megan Fox too. But oh well, they are all nice. :D

tranny

So you wouldn't have sex with her if she stood infront of you naked and jumped on you? If you would then you are admitting that you would have sex with someone you think looks like a tranny. If you wouldn't then I have serious doubts about your sexuality. Unless you are female of course.

Fell in love with her the first time I saw her in Transformers. Couldn't wait for the next scene with her in it. Took my almost untill just recently before I understood that this Megan Fox everyone was talking about was that girl. :oops: I don't keep up with celebrity media that much, sts. Anyway, nothing short of stunning.

tranny

So you wouldn't have sex with her if she stood infront of you naked and jumped on you? If you would then you are admitting that you would have sex with someone you think looks like a tranny. If you wouldn't then I have serious doubts about your sexuality. Unless you are female of course.

So if I would I'm gay and if I wouldn't I'm ga.... hang on a minute!! :D

If she was there naked, infront of me and made a leap I would give her a polite tap on the adams apple and ask her to move on.

tranny

If she was there naked, infront of me and made a leap I would give her a polite tap on the adams apple and ask her to move on.

Didn't realise keyboards came in braille.

tranny

gay_called.jpg

tranny

gay_called.jpg

:P:P:P

Â