PEACE CUP - Discussion / Stats (Aston Villa win)

BOF

I just caught up on this and suddenly realised what a great start to the season we're having. Still in July and already we're going into a game on the brink of a semi-final place against Real Madrid, Porto or Juventus!

And all of this without so far winning a point, scoring a goal or even having a shot on target!

What a lovely tournament this is :) .

Our semi wont be against Juve or Réal. It's against group D. But yeah other than that you're right on the rest :)

I just caught up on this and suddenly realised what a great start to the season we're having. Still in July and already we're going into a game on the brink of a semi-final place against Real Madrid, Porto or Juventus!

And all of this without so far winning a point, scoring a goal or even having a shot on target!

What a lovely tournament this is :) .

Just had more or less this conversation with my son - one game away from a semi against Porto!

Come on Villa!

so are the semi finals real madrid vs juventus and us against porto.

If Besiktas beat Porto now, then it's Besiktas, otherwise it's Porto. The other one is Juve v Real yeah.

3 teams into the semis. Juventus, Réal Madrid & Aston Villa. That's quite good company to be keeping dontcha think? :D

any ideas on the times for KO

If the group games are anything to go by then our semi will be a British 21:30 kick off on Friday. But we'll need to confirm that.