Friendly: Peterborough a 2009/07/18 Travel and Social

limpid

What is the best way to get tickets fo this I cannot see anything on the OS ?

You have to get them direct from Peterborough.

Glenn and I will be there. No one else from our area is coming, cos they are either working, holidaying or depressed.

What is the best way to get tickets fo this I cannot see anything on the OS ?

You have to get them direct from Peterborough.

Glenn and I will be there. No one else from our area is coming, cos they are either working, holidaying or depressed.

Cheers I'll be bringing a couple of gents

What stand is everyone going in ? I see there is no segregation.

the moys terrace is the away stand and there is some away seats in one of the other stands

Just looking at the Vital Peterborough website and they're saying there's been some apathy amogst their fans at the 'high' ticket prices, so they're only expecting a crowd of around 4,000.

Also the car park at the ground is going to be shut at 12:00, so don't plan on parking there!

Got tickets for the Moyes Terrace , I hoe it has a roof looks like it will be a miserable day weather wise :(

Got tickets for the Moyes Terrace , I hoe it has a roof looks like it will be a miserable day weather wise :(

Yeah, it has a roof. It's quite a big stand as well.

Excellent stuff ! Looks like we are staying over so I will show off my new shirt so if you see a guy in a blue and pink striped shirt (looks better than it sounds) Give me a wave :D