Friendly: Peterborough a 2009/07/18 Match thread

limpid

Good atmosphere here looks like we have around 1500 interesting captAincy in reo . I have to say the young villans were a disgrace in the wetherspoons earlier

Very very weird Cuellar is out at right back again. I thought MON wanted Davies and Cuellar pairing, but when he doesn't try to play them together in pre-season matches you would think he has other plans.

Well we don't really have anybody else for RB at the moment considering Luke has a knock and Gardner isn't back in training yet.

Very very weird Cuellar is out at right back again. I thought MON wanted Davies and Cuellar pairing, but when he doesn't try to play them together in pre-season matches you would think he has other plans.

I hope so!

We've got our two best centre halves at centre half today.

I disagree, but that's another discussion.

Well we don't really have anybody else for RB at the moment considering Luke has a knock and Gardner isn't back in training yet.

But if MON intend on pairing Cuellar and Davies, wouldn't it be better to throw a young lad on rightback? Great CB partnerships are built on understanding and experience.

Good first chance for sidwell , boro judt skimmed the post from a corner

I have to say the young villans were a disgrace in the wetherspoons earlier
That does surprise me :bang:

idiots! Trying to pull the brollies down abs they set fire to something but I could not see what. Another near miss from boro

I've just turned off WM - you wouldn't know we are playing.

I've listened since 2.10pm and they haven't even mentioned us. Just Walsall.

I know we have some kids there that wouldn't normally, but it does go to show how light our squad is - who is missing - Young, Young, Carew and Gabby isn't it.

Even with them, we look bloody light !