• Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • BNP
    • Veritas
    • Jury team
    • Other Independent
    • I intend to set fire to the ballot box

For the first time ever I voted Green, partly as a protest against the main scumbag parties and partly as I agreed with more of their policies than the other minority parties.

unfortunately im not into this green bollocks, when i get by a bus in a few years time i wont be smiling in the knowledge that i didnt use carrier bags, so i ended up going for BNP

makes me feel all dirty but i thought out of all of them they sent a bigger messgae that this government is pretty **** up

hopefully if they, the green party or UKIP can trounce the lib dems (face it tories will win, labour 2nd) then people will actually take notice that we need change

Not able to vote myself since I'm in Aber and not registered to vote here, but if I could have voted I'd almost certainly have voted for an independant or spoilt my ballot.

Anyone voting for the BNP disgusts me. Scum. You can protest vote for any other party, chosing them is a vote for fascism and hate.

Anyone who votes BNP is a racist.

Nick Griffin is a complete clearing in the woods who denies the Holocaust and cannot get anywhere near representing the United Kingdom.

For the first time ever I voted Green, partly as a protest against the main scumbag parties and partly as I agreed with more of their policies than the other minority parties.

unfortunately im not into this green bollocks, when i get by a bus in a few years time i wont be smiling in the knowledge that i didnt use carrier bags, so i ended up going for BNP

makes me feel all dirty but i thought out of all of them they sent a bigger messgae that this government is pretty **** up

hopefully if they, the green party or UKIP can trounce the lib dems (face it tories will win, labour 2nd) then people will actually take notice that we need change

I wouldn't have done it myself but your reasoning is perfectly logical. I certainly wouldn't call you racist scum for exercising your democratic rights.

I don't think Labour wil be coming second though mate, could be as low as fourth (if we are lucky).

I disagree, it's poor reasoning.

There is no excuse for voting BNP. The only message that gets sent out when the BNP wins seats is that we have a depressing number of racist words removed and plain idiots in this country.

Depressing.

I dont see it like that, i see it as if some muppets like the BNP can come within 10% of labours vote then what exactly does that say about the people we have in charge?

if they do it you can almost guarantee brown will be gone

dont get me wrong im not racist and if it wasnt for the fact that i consider them to never be able to gain any sort of power in this country then id have voted elsewhere, i came close to UKIP and close to no2eu

put it this way - i voted for the one that i believe has the most chance of changing this country for the better - and the idea of someone like the BNP gaining momentum makes that happen

There is no excuse for voting BNP. The only message that gets sent out when the BNP wins seats is that we have a depressing number of racist words removed and plain idiots in this country.

Depressing.

Fair enough but I think calling someone who's posting history doesn't support the accusation of being 'racist scum' is as reactionary as the original vote. Let's be honest, it's the Euro elections and if you are ever going to make a protest vote, this is the right time. Like I said, not my bag personally, I went for the (slightly) less loony UKIP but for the same reasons.

i dont agree with that and wouldnt want it

its hard to explain, but my theory is that if groups like the BNP and UKIP are seen by the big wigs to be starting to do well at elections then hopefully some of their barely sensible policies, such as british jobs for british people and some sort of immigration control, will be done properly as opposed to the shockingly slapstick style that the current government sees no problems with

I voted BNP.

Not ashamed to admit it either. The governemnt has forced us into a corner and it's time that protest votes were made, be it Greens, UKIP, BNP or any other smaller party.

The BNP were the only party who really supported the St Georges Day Parade in Sandwell and the only party who had a candidate come to my door to try and persuade my vote.

I also disagree that ALL members of the BNP are racist. I know 3 members and I can assure you none are racist, 2 of them were former big Labour men and trade union members. But you can push people so far before they retaliate. Looks like that is what is happening.

I voted BNP.

Not ashamed to admit it either. The governemnt has forced us into a corner and it's time that protest votes were made, be it Greens, UKIP, BNP or any other smaller party.

The BNP were the only party who really supported the St Georges Day Parade in Sandwell and the only party who had a candidate come to my door to try and persuade my vote.

I also disagree that ALL members of the BNP are racist. I know 3 members and I can assure you none are racist, 2 of them were former big Labour men and trade union members. But you can push people so far before they retaliate. Looks like that is what is happening.

Regardless of whether all members are racist, they side with a party that is inherently racist. And by voting for them, so have you. Unexcusable to most, I'd imagine.

They might have been the only party to come to your door, sure. Theres a reason for that I'd imagine. They're on the PR offensive, they need it, and they feel at the mo they can take advantage of the situation. Sadly this is also a party that wants rid of people from this country, not realising or perhaps accepting how important they are to us, thanks to their ethnicity. Disgusting. You might agree with some of their policies, I'm sure they've some good ones. But a party whose foundations are hate, any reasonable person cannot vote for, even as a protest, you can protest vote for anyone else, you can protest vote Lib Dem for pitys sake.

Depressing.

Fair enough but I think calling someone who's posting history doesn't support the accusation of being 'racist scum' is as reactionary as the original vote. Let's be honest, it's the Euro elections and if you are ever going to make a protest vote, this is the right time. Like I said, not my bag personally, I went for the (slightly) less loony UKIP but for the same reasons.

I'm not calling the old boy himself a racist, I know nothing about him, but make no mistake, if the BNP do well in these elections it won't be because of protest votes. In fact, I rather think that a lot of people will use protest votes as a public excuse for their inner racism. That's the sad fact of it. There are plenty of parties to protest vote for, and if the one you choose is the BNP then you clearly don't hate that party enough. Protest or otherwise, it's strengthening their cause.

I'm just watching last weeks Question Time on iPlayer, dear me Nigel Farage is a **** annoying bastard. Even though I'm pro-Europe, more or less, if I wasn't I don't think I could vote UKIP because he's such a clearing in the woods.

Â